You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cal Flame Customizable 9 ft. L-Shaped BBQ Island with P4 Grill, Refrigerator, Sink and Storage - LBK870
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Jan 20, 2023 - Feb 05, 2023
The LBK-870 is top of the line when it comes to Luxury BBQ Kitchen’s. Featuring a spacious L-shaped island with plenty of space for entertaining, 75,000 BTU 4-burner Cal Flame Grill, stainless steel refrigerator, side burner, sink with faucet and soap dispenser, with outdoor electrical. Store the propane tank and dry food in the centralized 30” double access door located below the grill. Additionally the 18” access door comes standard for more storage access.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR DESIGN
Use the selection fields above to choose your desired style and materials for the base and tile!
DIMENSIONS: 111.5" W x 40" H
ORIENTATION: L-Shape RIGHT or LEFT (make selection above)
🎯 STANDARD FEATURES
• Cal Flame P4 (4 Burner, Propane or Gas) Grill
• Motorized Rotisserie
• Standard Side Burner
• Stainless Steel Sink with Faucet
• Stainless Steel Refrigerator
• Outdoor Electrical x1
• 30" Double Access Door
• 16-Gauge Galvanized Steel Frame
• Hardibacker Ceramic Tile Back Board
• 3" Bottom Trim Time (for stucco base options)
• Ventilation Underneath
🔎 FEATURE DETAILS
• AWARD WINNING P-SERIES GRILL
The Cal Flame P4 4-Burner Built In Gas Grill is the perfect pro-style grill for your outdoor environment. This 32-inch Grill is constructed with 304 stainless steel which features four 15,000 BTU cast stainless steel burners each with a reliable easy-start ignition system for easy start-up and one 15,000 BTU ceramic core infrared burner. This grill allows any burner to be switched out with an optional Sear Zone burner or Smoke Tray for enhanced grilling alternatives.
• Patented Cast Stainless Steel Knobs
• Seamless Design with Durable 304-Stainless Steel Construction
• Removable Heavy-Duty Grates with V-Grate Cooking Design
• Dual Halogen Interior Lights
• Independent Burner Ignition System
• Two-Position Full-Width Warming Rack
• Rotisserie with Adjustable Motor Mount
• Full Width Stainless Steel Drip Tray on Rollers
• Built-In Extra Large Temperature Gauge
• Vented Knob Splash Guards
• Burner Lip Guards
• Light Switch with LED Bezel
• P-Griddle Tray
• P-Smoker Box
• P-Grill Cover
Cal Flame has introduced many industry firsts that revolutionized the way grills are made and offer design features that grilling enthusiasts expect from today’s modern outdoor grills. The Cal Flame P-Series Grills are no exception to the rule. Each P-Series Grill signature features such as cast stainless steel burners with independent ignitor switches and heavy duty V-patterned grates on a large cooking surface.
The stainless steel refrigerator is perfect for keeping your beverages cold and your food fresh at all times. Impress your friends on game-day or during special occasions. Each refrigerator has a plug and play feature using 115V.
• DROP IN SIDE BURNER
This Cal Flame Standard Side burner comes with selected models. Made with 304-Grade Stainless Steel Side Burner is perfect for Wok cooking and offers a convenient way to cook your favorite side dishes without having to run back inside to your indoor kitchen.
• STORAGE SPACE
Neatly stash grilling essentials inside your outdoor kitchen island with this high-grade Stainless Steel Access Door from Cal Flame. This unit includes a centralized 30" wide double access door for easy storage. Durable, 1-piece construction handles dress the face of each drawer for easy use. Constructed of 430-Grade Stainless Steel.
🛠 BUILT TO LAST
Quality standards are at the core of every Cal Flame Outdoor Kitchen. From the inside out, the quality construction is undeniable. Each BBQ Island begins with a sturdy metal frame constructed from commercial-grade 16-Gauge Galvanized Steel. For added durability and moisture resistance, the island is dressed in a Hardibacker ceramic tile backer board. Your outdoor kitchen is then finished in the material of your choice and with premium electronic options to choose from, you can build a complete personalized entertainment center outdoors!
📐 FINISH MATERIAL OPTIONS
• AMERISTONE STUCCO (Base: Standard)
Cal Flame offers this as a standard finish whereas other manufacturers present this as an upgrade. Rock solid and beautiful, Ameristone is a 100% acrylic architectural finish that provides long-term durability and low maintenance. It is not a plaster based product so it will not crack peel or flake.
• CULTURED STONE (Base: Upgrade)
Offered as a priced upgrade, Cultured Stone veneer creates an immediate and lasting impression of permanence and beauty to bring your outdoor kitchen to life. Cal Flame offers cultured stone bases in a variety of eye-catching stone types and colors that offer all the beauty of authentic solid stone concrete masonry. From rugged to rustic, choose from a variety of looks that will last a lifetime.
• PORCELAIN TILE (Surface: Standard)
Porcelain tile works with any style. It holds its own against heat and sharp blades, and resists stains.
• NATURAL STONE TILE (Surface: Upgrade)
Stone is a durable material that stands up to the tough wear of outdoor life. Stone’s natural variations in colors and finish make each countertop unique and one of a kind. Natural Stone brings true elegance to your outdoor kitchen and will intrigue the eye while luring the imagination.
PRODUCT LINE VIDEOS
WANT MORE CUSTOMIZATIONS?
If you're looking for stylistic or functional features in your outdoor kitchen beyond those options presented on our website, feel free to contact us directly and one of our specialists can assists you to build out a more detailed custom order. (Please provide your name, phone number and a brief description of what you're looking for.) firstname.lastname@example.org
All Cal Flame products are built to order in Pamona, CA and shipped directly. The shipping window above reflects production times and varies with the season.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Production time for all Cal Flame BBQ Islands is, on average, 4-6 weeks (up to 10-12 weeks in the summer) as each unit is customized to order. Islands are shipped via freight with an average 3-12 day ship time. We always do our best to select the most reliable and expedient freight carriers for the delivery of your purchase! Please see below for freight delivery options.**BACKYARD SPRAWL DELIVERY OPTIONS**
📦 STANDARD DELIVERY (FREE/$199 East Coast*): Unless Premium Delivery is requested, the standard delivery method for all freight orders is Theshold Drop Off. With this option the driver will leave your item, (fully packaged and on its pallet for items shipped on one), in the first dry area from the street (ie: garage, covered carport, etc.). It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unbox it. This is a good option if you have the capacity (equipment and/or manpower) to relocate the item after drop off or prefer to hire your own moving team to manage final placement. If you feel this may be difficult for you, we recommend the Premium Delivery option. (see below)
🚛 PREMIUM DELIVERY (Quote Based Pricing): Most likely your BBQ Island will require a professional to get the item off pallet and to its final destination in your backyard. The logistics of accomplishing this task vary based on your location and the layout of your property (ie: the potential hurdles that might exist to final placement such as narrow gates, steps, etc.) Because of these variables we cannot guarantee that in every circumstance we could provide Premium Delivery, though we are always working hard at expanding our network of final mile delivery partners we trust to treat our valued customers well. If you are interested in having us manage the logistics of final product placement for you please check the box above that says “I am interested in Premium Delivery” and we will contact you to gather the information needed to provide a quote. An overview of generally included Premium Delivery benefits is listed below (with potential for some variation based on the final mile provider in your area).
☝️*East Coast Delivery (Flat Rate $199): At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to sell our products at highly competitive prices and offer free shipping nation-wide as much as possible. Due to the sheer weight of Cal Flame fireplaces, fire pits and bbq islands paired with rising shipping costs—and the fact that all these products are built in California and shipped direct from the manufacturer—there is, for these products only, a nominal shipping fee for east coast residents (all states including- and east of- Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana and Michigan). This is a flat rate of $199 which applies to our Standard Delivery option. Our Premium Delivery upgrade is still available for east coast residents who wish to have their items delivered directly to the yard and unpackaged with light installation. (See below for more details on Premium Delivery.)PREMIUM DELIVERY BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- 2-hour delivery window with a 30 minute pre-call when the driver is on their way.
- Once removed from the truck the item will be skillfully moved to the requested destination, uncrated, unpackaged and placed as needed.
- All packing material and debris from unboxing will be cleared away by the crew.
- Drop off is made with a delivery team of 2-4 professionals to ensure you don’t have to lift a finger.
- OPTION: Light assembly performed as needed (up to 30 minutes assembly time).
- It is beyond the scope of Last Mile Delivery service to perform gas, plumbing, or electrical installation, or any other professional service that requires specialty/power tools and training. For these tasks please plan to hire a licensed professional.
- Does not include un-packaging or setup of items outside of those being delivered.
- If any specialty equipment is needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) this is outside the scope of Last Mile Delivery.
- Does not include the removal of any obstructions or debris other than the packing materials removed from the delivery.
- If placement requires climbing stairs there is a limit for the crew of two staircases.
- Please make sure there is a clear path from the road to your desired destination, and that the necessary clearance through gates or under overhangs is present for the item being delivered.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. If you change your mind and wish to return your purchase (for personal reasons other than product defect), you may return it to us following the guidelines below.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of the original ship date.
- No product return will be accepted without a valid RMA number (provided upon your request for return.)
- Merchandise must be in original, salable packaged condition without cosmetic or other damage.
- Returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Original shipping & handling charges (if any) are not refundable. Free shipping is applicable only to items not returned. For returned items, cost of delivery shipping will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Customer is responsible for return shipment charges.
- Credit will be issued for merchandise only upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise, with restocking fee and cost of delivery shipping deducted from total refund.
All returns MUST be accompanied by an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization) or they will not be accepted. To initiate a return please email the product manufacturer at email@example.com and CC us using firstname.lastname@example.org (this is important so that we can refund your original payment method after the manufacturer receives your return), and provide the following information:
1.) What you are returning
2.) The order number it was purchased on
3.) The reason for return
An RMA number will be issued to you via email within 48 hours. If your product was received damaged you must notify the manufacturer within 5 days of receiving your package. Freight damage must be documented with photographs.
All items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects. Please keep your original packing slip, it has information you will need to receive a refund or replacement part.
All Cal Flame barbecue islands are manufactured with the highest quality appliances and are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at time of delivery. LMS warrants barbecue islands from deterioration, corrosion, and defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of delivery. Specifically warranted are the structural frame, fireproof panels, the base, and electrical wiring and components, including switches and outlets.
LMS warrants for a period of 90 days hardware and components, including, but not limited to: stainless steel doors, stainless steel drawers, sinks, drop-in cocktail center, ice chest, blender station, food warmer, drop-in bar center, cutting board and cutting board storage, griddle and griddle storage, Deep Fryer Helper, paper towel storage, propane tank drawer. LMS warrants the decorative finishes to be free of defects at time of delivery, including, but not limited to, stucco, grout, brick, rock, tile, granite, and foot rest.MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The appliance warranty is extended through the manufacturer of the product. These items include, but are not limited to, refrigerators, umbrellas, accessories, stereos, speakers, televisions, and video players. Many of the items mentioned above are delivered with their own manufacturer’s warranty. For more information, see their warranties in the owner’s information package that was delivered with your barbecue island.**P-SERIES GRILL WARRANTY**
Cal Flame grill structure or frame housing is warranted against rust-through, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for ten years from the original date of purchase.10 YEAR-Stainless Steel Burners
Cal Flame Stainless Steel Burners are warranted against rust-through and operation failure, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for ten years from the original date of purchase.10 YEAR-V-Grates
Cal Flame V-Grates are warranted against rust-through and operation failure, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for ten years from the original date of purchase.3 YEAR-Flame Tamers & Warming Rack
Cal Flame tamers and warming rack are warranted against rust-through and operation failure, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for three years from the original date of purchase.1 YEAR- Gas Valves & Other Components
Cal Flame gas valves and other components detailed in the Cal Flame grill owners manual, specifically on the Cal Flame parts list page, are warranted against operation failure due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for one year from the original date of purchase.