You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cal Flame 55 in. Hexagonal Propane or Natural Gas Outdoor Fire Pit with Log Set and Lava Rocks- Design Your Own
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Jan 06, 2023 - Jan 29, 2023
Stay warm around the fire pit, the lava rocks and fire log set leaves a natural calm appearance, emitting 55,000 BTUs. Turn your Fire Pit on with a simple turn; no wires or matches are necessary due the battery-powered electronic ignition. Use the storage door for your propane tank or other items. Place your drinks on the table top around the fire, sit back and enjoy spending time in your home resort.
BURNER BTU OUTPUT: 55,000
DIMENSIONS: 55 1/2” W x 48” D x 25” H
WEIGHT: 425-lbs(stucco) 525-lbs(stone)
🎯 STANDARD FEATURES
• 4 Piece Log Set w/ Lava Rocks
• 18” Vertical Door
• Liquid Propane/Natural Gas Convertible
🔎 FEATURE DETAILS
• FIRE LOGS AND LAVA ROCKS
All Cal Flame fire pits come equipped with a 4-piece fire log set as well as lava rocks.
• LIQUID PROPANE AND NATURAL GAS CONVERTIBLE
Choose to use a propane tank or natural gas. If you choose natural gas, use a certified professional for installation.
• STAINLESS STEEL BURNER
The powerful burner emits 55,000 BTUs and will keep everyone around the fire pit comfortable on a chilly night.
• ON/OFF SWITCH
Every fire pit switch utilizes a Piezo ignition system, which is a battery powered electronic ignition. Never use a flame to get your evening started; a simple switch will power the fireplace.
🛠 FINISH MATERIALS
• AMERISTONE STUCCO (Base: Standard)
Cal Flame offers this as a standard finish whereas other manufacturers present this as an upgrade. Rock solid and beautiful, Ameristone is a 100% acrylic architectural finish that provides long-term durability and low maintenance. It is not a plaster based product so it will not crack peel or flake.
• CULTURED STONE (Base: Upgrade)
Offered as a priced upgrade, Cultured Stone veneer creates an immediate and lasting impression of permanence and beauty to bring your outdoor fire pit to life. Cal Flame offers cultured stone bases in a variety of eye-catching stone types and colors that offer all the beauty of authentic solid stone concrete masonry. From rugged to rustic, choose from a variety of looks that will last a lifetime.
• PORCELAIN TILE (Surface: Standard)
Porcelain tile works with any style. It holds its own against heat and resists stains
• NATURAL STONE TILE (Surface: Upgrade)
Stone is a durable material that stands up to the tough wear of outdoor life. Stone’s natural variations in colors and finish make each tiled surface unique and one of a kind. Natural Stone brings true elegance to your outdoor fire pit and will intrigue the eye while luring the imagination.
PRODUCT LINE VIDEO
All Cal Flame products are built to order in Pamona, CA and shipped directly. The delivery window above reflects production times and varies with the season.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Production time for all Cal Flame outdoor fireplaces and fire pits is, on average, 4-6 weeks (up to 6-8 weeks in peak season) as each unit is customized to order. Fireplaces and fire pits are shipped via freight with an average 3-12 day ship time. We always do our best to select the most reliable and expedient freight carriers for the delivery of your purchase! Please see below for delivery options.
🚛 STANDARD DELIVERY (FREE/$199 East Coast*): The delivery method for all finished goods (ie: fireplaces, islands and entertainment centers is Standard Delivery which will in most cases unload the item at the end of your driveway. It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unpack it. Please scroll down for more delivery details.
☝️*East Coast Delivery (Flat Rate $199): At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to sell our products at highly competitive prices and offer free shipping nation-wide as much as possible. Due to the sheer weight of Cal Flame fireplaces, fire pits and bbq islands paired with rising shipping costs—and the fact that all these products are built in California and shipped direct from the manufacturer—there is, for these products only, a nominal shipping fee for east coast residents (all states including- and east of- Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana and Michigan). This is a flat rate of $199 which applies to our Standard Delivery option. Our Premium Delivery upgrade is still available for east coast residents who wish to have their items delivered directly to the yard and unpackaged with light installation. (See below for more details on Premium Delivery.)DELIVERY DETAILS
- In most cases, though not always, you will be contacted by the freight company when your order is ready to be delivered, at that time you can choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- There is generally a delivery window provided (the length of which varies by carrier).
- As noted above it will be the customer's responsibility to make arrangements for moving the item to its final destination in your yard. That said we are happy to support you in this process so you can feel free to call us with questions regarding who to hire (generally a moving company, sometimes piano movers or handymen can also do the trick!), what to tell them, etc. We have found that the average cost for local moving companies to relocate bulky items from the driveway to the backyard averages between $400-$600, though there are always companies out there that will quote higher in most cases this is a reasonable expectation for cost.
- We strongly urge you to make sure prior to ordering that there is a clear path from the driveway to your desired destination, and that the necessary clearance through gates or under overhangs is present for the item. All our products have line drawings on their product page giving exact dimensions. Packaging adds to that but can always be removed to fit through a gate when needed.
- Delivery does not include unpackaging and the item will be left on its pallet for whatever moving team is hired to get it to it final destination with ease. We do encourage you to unwrap the item when you receive it to inspect for potentially concealed damage so that we can report that within the 15 day window alloted by our shipping insurance. We strongly encourage you to inspect all deliveries before signing for them as damages that are notated on the POD are easier to file with the insurance company and have twice the time window (30 days) for filing claims.
- In some instances specialty equipment MAY be needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) which would also fall under customer responsibility. If you are uncertain what is needed to get the item to it's desired location in your yard we suggest consulting with a contractor.
- In some instance specialty equipment MAY be needed to unload the item from the delivery truck, in which case the freight company would contact you before delivery and let you know what's needed. This is rare but in some instances items which measure longer than 85 inches in length may require a forklift to remove from the truck as they are too large for the lift gate.
- If you have any questions at all please don't hestitate to call our customer support number (855-815-1344) or email our support team (email@example.com) as we want to set you up for a successful and easy delivery!
- For more details please see our How To Receive Freight page.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. Please note that because Cal Flame finished goods are built to order, these items are not returnable based on buyers remorse. However, all items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects which covers missing or broken parts to be replaced, (see WARRANTY tab above for more details), and all orders are shipped with damage insurance to cover repair or replacement, if necessary, for any potential damages that might be incurred in transit. At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to make sure you'll receive a quality product that will serve you for years to come!
All Cal Flame models are manufactured with the highest quality appliances and are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at time of delivery.
LMS warrants fireplaces, fire pits, and associated hardware from deterioration, corrosion, and defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of delivery, with the exception of plastic items, which are warranted for 90 days.WARRANTY PERFORMANCE
In the event of a malfunction or defect covered under the terms of this warranty, contact either the selling dealer or a local contractor or service technician. Depending on your needs, this may be a contractor qualified to repair stone and tile or a service agent licensed to repair gas or electrical appliances. In the event the consumer is unable to obtain satisfactory customer service from the selling dealer or service agent, written notification must be given to the LMS Customer Service Department within 30 days of the reported failure. There will be no charge for parts on a covered item. Cost of labor is the responsibility of the owner. Shipping and handling charges will apply to all warranted replacement parts. The service agent may assess a reasonable travel or mileage charge per service call. If LMS determines that repair of a covered item is not feasible, LMS reserves the right to replace the defective merchandise instead. Warranty repair and / or replacement are the sole discretion of LMS and this warranty does not cover costs therein, including but not limited to: freight, removal, re-installation, etc. This warranty is non-transferable and may not be extended beyond the above mentioned time frames under any circumstances, by any of LMS’s representatives.