You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Dec 09, 2022 - Dec 17, 2022
This sleek Monaco contemporary outdoor sectional comes with a teak table to create an oasis in any outdoor space. With framing constructed from powder-coated aluminum, this sectional seats up to 6 adults comfortably. Relax on the overstuffed cushions, fashioned with durable, fade-resistant polyester fabric. The table features a powder-coated aluminum frame and teak wood table top for ultimate style. Includes 1 table, 2 loveseats, 1 corner sofa, cushions, and assembly hardware.
STYLISH DESIGN - This sleek Monaco contemporary outdoor sectional comes with a teak table to create an oasis in any outdoor space.
EFFORTLESS FUNCTIONALITY - With framing constructed from powder-coated aluminum, this sectional seats up to 6 adults comfortably. Relax on the overstuffed cushions, fashioned with durable, fade-resistant polyester fabric.
ELEMENT-PROOF TABLE - The table features a powder-coated aluminum frame and a teak wood table top that is designed to withstand the elements.
DIMENSIONS - Table: 30.31-in L x 12.6-in W x 30.31-in H, Corner Sofa: 30.31-in L x 25.79-in W x 30.31-in H, Loveseat: 47.64-in L x 25.79-in W x 30.31-in H
OUR COMMITMENT – Your product comes with a 1-year warranty. It will arrive damage free with all necessary parts and accessories. If something goes wrong, we'll work tirelessly until you're satisfied.
1 table, 2 loveseats, 1 corner sofa, cushions, and assembly hardware.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for all our products. Handling time for processed orders is 1-2 business days unless stated otherwise. Ship time for items deliverable by standard ground is 2-7 days, while larger items that require shipping by freight will average a 3-12 day transit time (with a 24-48 hour handling time). A more product-specific delivery window estimate is given above.
⏳ RETURN POLICY:
We value your business and satisfaction with all products you purchase from us. If you wish to return your item because it arrived damaged please take a photo documenting the damage and then refuse the delivery or send back using the guidelines below. In this instance there is no restocking fee and you will receive a full refund back to your original payment method.
If you simply change your mind and wish to return your purchase for personal reasons other than product defect or damage, it may be returned subject to the stipulations below:
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of the original ship date.
- Products must be returned in original condition.
- Returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Free shipping is applicable only to items not returned. For returned items, cost of delivery shipping will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Returns must be shipped back to the manufacturer with a prepaid shipping label, paid for by the customer (return shipping is not refunded). Your package should be addressed to: Blue Wave Products 101 N. Raddant Rd. Batavia, IL 60510
- All returns require a Return Authorization Number (must be on the return package). To request RA# for Blue Wave product returns, please email the manufacturer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC us in that email at: email@example.com (this is important so that we can refund to your original payment method after the manufacturer receives your return). Once you have re-packaged the item, marked it with the RA# you were provided, and the return delivery has been shipped back to the manufacturer, then you may reply to the same address above with the tracking number and RA# for reference to verify return.
- Return shipments that are not prepaid will be refused. Unauthorized returns (without RA#) will be refused.
- Credit will be issued for merchandise upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise, with restocking fee and cost of of delivery shipping deducted from total refund.
This product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original retail purchase. This warranty does not cover defects or damage due to improper installation, alteration, accident or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer. Defects or damage resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover scratching or damage that may result from normal usage.
This product is not intended for institutional or commercial use; the manufacturer does not assume any liability for such use. Institutional or commercial use will void this warranty. This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. During the warranty period, the manufacturer shall repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.
Shipping charges and insurance are not covered and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Labor charges and related expenses for removal, installation or replacement of the product or components are not covered under this warranty.
The manufacturer reserves the right to make substitutions to warranty claims if parts are unavailable or obsolete. The manufacturer shall not be liable for loss of use of the product or other consequential or incidental costs, expenses or damages incurred by the consumer of any other use. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from the use of this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for use to the extent permitted by Federal or state law. Neither the manufacturer nor any of its representatives assumes any other liability in connection with this product.
All warranty claims must be made through the retailer where the product was originally purchased. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of purchase will be required to process all warranty claims. The model number and part numbers found within the assembly instructions will be required when submitting any parts requests or warranty claims.