You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Oct 04, 2022 - Oct 10, 2022
The Santiago II Cantilever umbrella creates an elegant setting in any patio area by combining the convenience of the 10-ft Santorini II Umbrella with the innovation of a solar powered LED light array. Active solar cells at the umbrella's peak constantly recharge batteries that power the festive LED bulb lights built into the ribs. A full day's sun will provide up to 4 hours of power and require no unsightly cords or plugs. A dual on/off switch operates the lights that deliver ambient light to your yard after the sun goes down. The pole has an integral crank so that anyone can easily raise and lower the canopy. The umbrella is covered in weather, mildew and fade-resistant polyester fabric that provides up to 71 square feet of shade. A single wind vent facilitates airflow preventing the umbrella from inverting on windy days. The rugged 2-in anodized aluminum pole and 8 rib support system firmly support the umbrella.
Polyester fabric canopy backed by 1 year warranty; 1 year warranty on pole and structure.
WEATHER-RESISTANT - The fade, mildew, and water-repellant polyester canopy fabric will withstand the harshest sunlight, heaviest downpours, and strongest gusts of wind. It's rugged 8-rib steel canopy support system is made to withstand the elements and the 2-in diameter bronze aluminum pole is sealed with a rust-resistant powder-coated finish.
SOLAR POWERED – Enjoy your patio day or night with a solar panel that powers 28 LED lights, so you can brighten up your night when the sun goes down.
INSTANT SHADE – Effortlessly provides 71 square feet of shade during hot summer days. An easy-to-use crank opens and closes the umbrella in a snap.
DIMENSIONS – 10-ft L x 10-ft W x 8.2-ft H. 10-ft diameter
OUR COMMITMENT – Your product comes with a 1-year warranty on the fabric and a 1-year warranty on the pole and structure. It will arrive damage free with all necessary parts and accessories. If something goes wrong, we'll work tirelessly until you're satisfied.
Includes base, batteries, hardware, and assembly instructions.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for all our products. Handling time for processed orders is 1-2 business days unless stated otherwise. Ship time for items deliverable by standard ground is 2-7 days, while larger items that require shipping by freight will average a 3-12 day transit time (with a 24-48 hour handling time). A more product-specific delivery window estimate is given above.
⏳ RETURN POLICY:
We value your business and satisfaction with all products you purchase from us. If you wish to return your item because it arrived damaged please take a photo documenting the damage and then refuse the delivery or send back using the guidelines below. In this instance there is no restocking fee and you will receive a full refund back to your original payment method.
If you simply change your mind and wish to return your purchase for personal reasons other than product defect or damage, it may be returned subject to the stipulations below:
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of the original ship date.
- Products must be returned in original condition.
- Returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Free shipping is applicable only to items not returned. For returned items, cost of delivery shipping will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Returns must be shipped back to the manufacturer with a prepaid shipping label, paid for by the customer (return shipping is not refunded). Your package should be addressed to: Blue Wave Products 101 N. Raddant Rd. Batavia, IL 60510
- All returns require a Return Authorization Number (must be on the return package). To request RA# for Blue Wave product returns, please email the manufacturer at: email@example.com and CC us in that email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (this is important so that we can refund to your original payment method after the manufacturer receives your return). Once you have re-packaged the item, marked it with the RA# you were provided, and the return delivery has been shipped back to the manufacturer, then you may reply to the same address above with the tracking number and RA# for reference to verify return.
- Return shipments that are not prepaid will be refused. Unauthorized returns (without RA#) will be refused.
- Credit will be issued for merchandise upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise, with restocking fee and cost of of delivery shipping deducted from total refund.
Blue Wave Island Umbrellas, being used in residential applications only, are guaranteed to be free from defects in original material and workmanship.
Frames and Accessories Limited Warranty:
Your product comes with a 1-year warranty on the fabric and a 1-year warranty on the pole and structure. It will arrive damage free with all necessary parts and accessories. If the original material or workmanship appears damaged during the warranty period on any Blue Wave umbrella product; Blue Wave, at its option, will repair or replace the product without charge. Olen fabric is covered for 2 Years against defects in material or workmanship.
1. Umbrella must be returned with a receipt showing date of purchase, purchase price, and the dealer from which the umbrella was purchased. No warranty claim will be honored without a receipt.
2. Please notify Blue Wave Products in advance of any umbrella warranty claim prior to shipping the product back.
Contact our warranty claim department at email@example.com.
3. The freight on the umbrella when returned must be prepaid.
4. Warranty claims will only be resolved with the shipment of a replacement product, no refunds will be given.
5. Improper installation, misuse or damages resulting from acts of nature will render this warranty null and void.
What Is NOT Covered:
Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use, or failure caused by neglect of reasonable and necessary care are not covered by this warranty. Additionally, acts of nature (including but not limited to wind, hurricanes, tornadoes, and storms) are not covered by this warranty. This warranty covers return freight of any warranted vary from state to state.
Wind Damage: Blue Wave highly recommends that no umbrella, regardless of size or weight, ever be left unattended in the open position. In windy conditions, it is further recommended that umbrellas be closed, removed from their base, and stored, or laid horizontally. This will reduce the risk of damage to your umbrella, furniture, and other weight (base). Wind Damage is NOT covered under our Limited Warranty.
Irregularities in Production Process: The possibility of “Irregularities” in the product surface may occur during the production process. However, these irregularities do not reduce the quality of the product.
Rust: Rust is a natural part of the aging process of all Steel or Iron based materials and is therefore NOT considered a defect. Blue Wave Cast Iron & Steel plate bases are designed to require minimum maintenance. Bases should be kept clean. Do not let dirt build up on the bases. Cleaning with mild soap and water, and seasonal touch-up of designs is all that is required. Never leave bases standing in water. To keep your bases looking their best, you may wish to store them when not in use for an extended period of time. 3 Year Limited Warranty
Note: Blue Wave Island Umbrellas are designed for residential use and are not warrantied for commercial applications (unless specified for Commercial use.)