You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Nov 02, 2022 - Nov 25, 2022
Comfortably unwind in front of your own stylish outdoor fireplace. Spend many evenings outside with everything you need for your advantageous living space. No matter the season, you are welcomed to put your feet up and relax. Built to last with 16 gauge galvanized steel frame, reinforced by Hardibacker tile backer board, and sturdy one-piece construction. Never use a match and never see a wire with a battery powered electronic-ignition with easy to use on/off switch. Cal Flame Fire Places are ETL approval and can be used with liquid propane or a natural gas option. These incredible fireplaces are available in Ameristone Stucco and your choice of Porcelain Tile including a 7-piece log set with Grate. This outdoor fireplace will seamlessly fit into your luxury outdoor living space.
BURNER BTU OUTPUT: 55,000
TILE DIMENSIONS: 73” W x 38” D x 78” H
BEDROCK DIMENSONS: 78" x 43" x 80"
WEIGHT: 1075-lbs(stucco) 1300-lbs(stone)
🎯 STANDARD FEATURES
• PORCELAIN TILE
• AMERISTONE STUCCO FINISH
• 36” FIREBOX
• 18” GRATE
• FIRE LOG SET WITH LAVA ROCKS
• LIQUID PROPANE / NATURAL GAS CONVERTIBLE
🔎 FEATURE DETAILS
• STATE OF THE ART IGNITION SYSTEM WITH ON/OFF SWITCH
Every fireplace switch utilizes a Piezo ignition system, which is a battery powered electronic ignition. Never use a flame to get your evening started; a simple switch will power the fireplace.
• STAINLESS STEEL BURNER
Cal Flame fireplaces emit 55,000 BTUs of heat. Stay warm under the stars in comfort and style.
• FIRE LOG SET WITH LAVA ROCKS
The Cal Flame Fire Log set includes 8 decorative fire logs, that are 18 inches long, with Lava Rocks at the base of the firebox. Fireplaces come standard with 18-inch grate that supports the fire logs.
The bottom mantle is a great addition for comfort. Choose to sit closer to the fire, place a drink and relax, or add decorate elements for each occasion. This unit mantle wraps around the front and sides of the fireplace creating more room for personal space and comfort.
The backside of Cal Flame Fireplaces are styled with Ameristone Stucco.
(NOTE: For fireplaces selecting the Cultured Stone finish this does not include the back side. It is an option to apply cultured stone finish to the back as an additional upgrade.)
• LIQUID PROPANE AND NATURAL GAS CONVERTIBLE
Choose to use a propane tank or natural gas. If you choose natural gas, use a certified professional for installation.
• EXTENDED CHIMNEY
Choose the length and shape of your chimney. A chimney cap is built on top to protect the firebox from the great outdoors.
🛠 CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
• AMERISTONE STUCCO
Cal Flame offers this as a standard finish whereas other manufacturers present this as an upgrade. Rock solid and beautiful, Ameristone is a 100% acrylic architectural finish that provides long-term durability and low maintenance. It is not a plaster based product so it will not crack peel or flake.
• CULTURED STONE
Offered as a priced upgrade, Cultured Stone veneer creates an immediate and lasting impression of permanence and beauty to bring your outdoor fireplace to life. Cal Flame offers cultured stone bases in a variety of eye-catching stone types and colors that offer all the beauty of authentic solid stone concrete masonry. From rugged to rustic, choose from a variety of looks that will last a lifetime.
PRODUCT LINE VIDEO
All Cal Flame products are built to order in Pamona, CA and shipped directly. The delivery window above reflects production times and varies with the season.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Production time for all Cal Flame outdoor fireplaces and fire pits is, on average, 4-6 weeks (up to 6-8 weeks in peak season) as each unit is customized to order. Fireplaces and fire pits are shipped via freight with an average 3-12 day ship time. We always do our best to select the most reliable and expedient freight carriers for the delivery of your purchase! Please see below for freight delivery off options.**BACKYARD SPRAWL DELIVERY OPTIONS**
📦 STANDARD DELIVERY (FREE/$199 East Coast*): Unless Premium Delivery is requested, the standard delivery method for all freight orders is Theshold Drop Off. With this option the driver will leave your item, (fully packaged and on its pallet), in the first dry area from the street (ie: garage, covered carport, etc.). It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unbox it. This is a good option if you have the capacity (equipment and/or manpower) to relocate the item after drop off or prefer to hire your own moving team to manage final placement. If you feel this may be difficult for you, we recommend the Premium Delivery option.
🚛 PREMIUM DELIVERY (Quote Based Pricing): Most likely your outdoor fireplace will require a professional to get the item off pallet and to its final destination in your backyard. The logistics of accomplishing this task vary based on your location and the layout of your property (ie: the potential hurdles that might exist to final placement such as narrow gates, steps, etc.) Because of these variables we cannot guarantee that in every circumstance we could provide Premium Delivery, though we are always working hard at expanding our network of final mile delivery partners we trust to treat our valued customers well. If you are interested in having us manage the logistics of final product placement for you please check the box above that says “I am interested in Premium Delivery” and we will contact you to gather the information needed to provide a quote. An overview of generally included Premium Delivery benefits is listed below (with potential for some variation based on the final mile provider in your area).
☝️*East Coast Delivery (Flat Rate $199): At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to sell our products at highly competitive prices and offer free shipping nation-wide as much as possible. Due to the sheer weight of Cal Flame fireplaces, fire pits and bbq islands paired with rising shipping costs—and the fact that all these products are built in California and shipped direct from the manufacturer—there is, for these products only, a nominal shipping fee for east coast residents (all states including- and east of- Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana and Michigan). This is a flat rate of $199 which applies to our Standard Delivery option. Our Premium Delivery upgrade is still available for east coast residents who wish to have their items delivered directly to the yard and unpackaged with light installation. (See below for more details on Premium Delivery.)PREMIUM DELIVERY BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- 2-hour delivery window with a 30 minute pre-call when the driver is on their way.
- Once removed from the truck the item will be skillfully moved to the requested destination, uncrated, unpackaged and placed as needed.
- All packing material and debris from unboxing will be cleared away by the crew.
- Drop off is made with a delivery team of 2-4 professionals to ensure you don’t have to lift a finger.
- OPTION: Light assembly performed as needed (up to 30 minutes assembly time).
- It is beyond the scope of Last Mile Delivery service to perform gas, plumbing, or electrical installation, or any other professional service that requires specialty/power tools and training. For these tasks please plan to hire a licensed professional.
- Does not include un-packaging or setup of items outside of those being delivered.
- If any specialty equipment is needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) this is outside the scope of Last Mile Delivery.
- Does not include the removal of any obstructions or debris other than the packing materials removed from the delivery.
- If placement requires climbing stairs there is a limit for the crew of two staircases.
- Please make sure there is a clear path from the road to your desired destination, and that the necessary clearance through gates or under overhangs is present for the item being delivered.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. If you change your mind and wish to return your purchase (for personal reasons other than product defect), you may return it to us following the guidelines below.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of the original ship date.
- No product return will be accepted without a valid RMA number (provided upon your request for return.)
- Merchandise must be in original, salable packaged condition without cosmetic or other damage.
- Returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Original shipping & handling charges (if any) are not refundable. Free shipping is applicable only to items not returned. For returned items, cost of delivery shipping will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Customer is responsible for return shipment charges.
- Credit will be issued for merchandise only upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise, with restocking fee and cost of delivery shipping deducted from total refund.
All returns MUST be accompanied by an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization) or they will not be accepted. To initiate a return please email the product manufacturer at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC us using email@example.com (this is important so that we can refund your original payment method after the manufacturer receives your return), and provide the following information:
1.) What you are returning
2.) The order number it was purchased on
3.) The reason for return
An RMA number will be issued to you via email within 48 hours. If your product was received damaged you must notify the manufacturer within 5 days of receiving your package. Freight damage must be documented with photographs.
All items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects. Please keep your original packing slip, it has information you will need to receive a refund or replacement part.
All Cal Flame models are manufactured with the highest quality appliances and are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at time of delivery.
LMS warrants fireplaces, fire pits, and associated hardware from deterioration, corrosion, and defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of delivery, with the exception of plastic items, which are warranted for 90 days.WARRANTY PERFORMANCE
In the event of a malfunction or defect covered under the terms of this warranty, contact either the selling dealer or a local contractor or service technician. Depending on your needs, this may be a contractor qualified to repair stone and tile or a service agent licensed to repair gas or electrical appliances. In the event the consumer is unable to obtain satisfactory customer service from the selling dealer or service agent, written notification must be given to the LMS Customer Service Department within 30 days of the reported failure. There will be no charge for parts on a covered item. Cost of labor is the responsibility of the owner. Shipping and handling charges will apply to all warranted replacement parts. The service agent may assess a reasonable travel or mileage charge per service call. If LMS determines that repair of a covered item is not feasible, LMS reserves the right to replace the defective merchandise instead. Warranty repair and / or replacement are the sole discretion of LMS and this warranty does not cover costs therein, including but not limited to: freight, removal, re-installation, etc. This warranty is non-transferable and may not be extended beyond the above mentioned time frames under any circumstances, by any of LMS’s representatives.