You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Oct 28, 2023 - Nov 20, 2023
Enjoy relaxing evenings in front of your stylish outdoor fireplace, equipped with everything you need for comfortable living outdoors. Regardless of the season, you can unwind and put your feet up with peace of mind, thanks to the durable construction that features a 16 gauge galvanized steel frame, reinforced with Hardibacker tile backer board and one-piece design. With a battery powered electronic-ignition and an easy on/off switch, you can start the fire without the need for matches or visible wires. The Cal Flame Fire Places are ETL approved and available in Ameristone Stucco, with your choice of Porcelain Tile and a 7-piece log set with Grate. The bottom mantle is a great addition, offering extra comfort and space to sit closer to the fire, place drinks, or add decorative elements for special occasions. This outdoor fireplace is the perfect addition to your luxury outdoor living space.
BURNER BTU OUTPUT: 55,000
DIMENSIONS: 73” W x 38” D x 78” H
WEIGHT: 1075-lbs(stucco) 1300-lbs(stone)
🎯 STANDARD FEATURES
• PORCELAIN TILE
• AMERISTONE STUCCO FINISH
• 36” FIREBOX
• 18” GRATE
• FIRE LOG SET WITH LAVA ROCKS
• LIQUID PROPANE / NATURAL GAS CONVERTIBLE
🔎 FEATURE DETAILS
• STATE OF THE ART IGNITION SYSTEM WITH ON/OFF SWITCH
The Piezo ignition system, which is battery-powered and electronic, is used in every fireplace switch. With this technology, there is no need to start the fire with a flame; instead, a simple switch is all that is required to power the fireplace.
• STAINLESS STEEL BURNER
Stay warm and cozy under the stars in style and comfort with the 55,000 BTUs of heat emitted by this Cal Flame fireplace.
• FIRE LOG SET WITH LAVA ROCKS
The Cal Flame Fire Log set is a beautiful addition to your outdoor fireplace, and includes 8 decorative fire logs that are 18 inches long, with Lava Rocks at the base of the firebox. The fireplaces also come standard with an 18-inch grate that provides support for the fire logs, ensuring a safe and efficient burn.
Enhance your comfort with the addition of the wrap around bottom mantle. Whether you prefer to cozy up close to the fire, set down your drink and unwind, or add decorative touches for every occasion, this unit mantle has got you covered. Wrapping the front and sides of the fireplace, it provides more space for you to relax in comfort.
The backside of Cal Flame Fireplaces are styled with Ameristone Stucco.
(NOTE: For fireplaces selecting the Cultured Stone finish this does not include the back side. It is an option to apply cultured stone finish to the back as an additional upgrade.)
• LIQUID PROPANE AND NATURAL GAS CONVERTIBLE
Choose to use a propane tank or natural gas. If you choose natural gas, use a certified professional for installation.
• EXTENDED CHIMNEY
Choose the length and shape of your chimney. A chimney cap is built on top to protect the firebox from the great outdoors.
🛠 CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
• AMERISTONE STUCCO (Base: Standard)
Cal Flame includes Ameristone as a standard finish, while other manufacturers may charge extra for it. Ameristone is a 100% acrylic architectural finish that is both rock solid and beautiful, providing long-term durability and low maintenance. Unlike plaster-based products, it will not crack, peel, or flake over time.
• CULTURED STONE (Base: Upgrade)
Cultured Stone veneer is a great option for those looking to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to their outdoor fireplace. It is made of a lightweight concrete material that mimics the look of natural stone. Cal Flame offers a variety of options to choose from, including different types and colors of stone to match your personal style and taste. Although it is an upgrade option, it provides a lasting impression and an added level of beauty to your outdoor living space.
• NATURAL BEDROCK -or- PORCELAIN TILE (Mantle: Standard)
Cal Flame's outdoor fireplaces come in a standard configuration with a natural bedrock stone mantle and arch. However, you also have the option to select from a variety of Porcelain Tile designs at no additional cost. Porcelain tile is highly durable, withstanding heat and resisting stains with ease.
• NATURAL STONE TILE (Mantle: Upgrade)
Natural Stone Tile is available as a priced upgrade, offering a durable material that can withstand the harsh conditions of outdoor living. With its natural variations in color and finish, each mantle surface is unique and one-of-a-kind, adding a touch of individuality to your outdoor fireplace.
PRODUCT LINE VIDEO
All Cal Flame products are built to order in Pamona, CA and shipped directly. The shipping window above reflects production times and varies with the season.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Production time for all Cal Flame Fireplaces and Fire Pits is, on average, 4-6 weeks (up to 10-12 weeks in the summer) as each unit is customized to order. Islands are shipped via freight with an average 3-12 day ship time. We always do our best to select the most reliable and expedient freight carriers for the delivery of your purchase! Please see below for freight delivery options.
🚛 FLAT RATE DELIVERY PRICING TIERS: At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to sell our products at highly competitive prices and offer free shipping on most products nation-wide as much as possible. Due to the sheer weight of Cal Flame fireplaces, fire pits and bbq islands paired with rising shipping costs—and the fact that all these products are built in California and shipped direct from the manufacturer—there is (for these larger products only) a flat rate shipping fee applied to respective shipping zones by region. These flat rates are listed below:
- ZONE 1 - WEST COAST: FREE!
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho
- ZONE 2 - SOUTHWEST (& NORTH): $299 flat rate.
Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana
- ZONE 3 - MIDWEST: $599 flat rate.
North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Mississippi
- ZONE 4 - EAST COAST: $899 flat rate.
All states including and east of Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama
📦 DELIVERY DETAILS: The delivery method for all finished goods (ie: fireplaces, islands and entertainment centers) is Standard Delivery which will in most cases unload the item at the end of your driveway. It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unpack it. Please take note of the following:
- In most cases, though not always, you will be contacted by the freight company when your order is ready to be delivered, at that time you can choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- There is generally a delivery window provided (the length of which varies by carrier).
- As noted above, after the item is successfully delivered by our freight company it will be the customer's responsibility to make arrangements for moving the item to its final destination in your yard. That said we are happy to support you in this process so you can feel free to call us with questions regarding who to hire (we generally recommend a moving company, sometimes piano movers or handymen can also do the trick!), what to tell them, etc. We have found that the average cost for local moving companies to relocate bulky items from the driveway to the backyard averages between $400-$600, though there are always companies out there that will quote higher, in most cases this is a reasonable expectation for cost.
- We strongly urge you to make sure prior to ordering that there is a clear path from the driveway to your desired destination, and that the necessary clearance through gates or under overhangs is present for the item. All our products have line drawings on their product page giving exact dimensions. Packaging adds to that but can always be removed to fit through a gate when needed.
- Delivery does not include unpacking and the item will be left on its pallet for whatever moving team is hired to get it to it final destination with ease. We do encourage you to unwrap the item when you receive it to inspect for potentially concealed damage so that we can report that within the 15 day window allotted by our shipping insurance. We strongly encourage you to inspect all deliveries before signing for them as damages that are notated on the POD are easier to file with the insurance company and have twice the time window (30 days) for filing claims. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page.
- In some instances specialty equipment MAY be needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) which would also fall under customer responsibility. If you are uncertain what is needed to get the item to it's desired location in your yard we suggest consulting with a contractor.
- In some instance specialty equipment MAY be needed to unload the item from the delivery truck, in which case the freight company would contact you before delivery and let you know what's needed. This is rare but in some instances items which measure longer than 85 inches in length may require a forklift to remove from the truck as they are too large for the lift gate.
- If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to call our customer support number (855-815-1344) or email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we want to set you up for a successful and easy delivery!
- For more details please see our How To Receive Freight page.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. Please note that because Cal Flame finished goods are built to order, these items are not returnable based on buyers remorse. However, all items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects which covers missing or broken parts to be replaced, (see WARRANTY tab above for more details), and all orders are shipped with damage insurance to cover repair or replacement, if necessary, for any potential damages that might be incurred in transit. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page. At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to make sure you'll receive a quality product that will serve you for years to come!
All Cal Flame models are crafted using premium-grade appliances and are guaranteed to be free of any flaws in material or workmanship upon delivery. Additionally, LMS provides a warranty for fireplaces, fire pits, and related hardware against deterioration, corrosion, and defects in material and workmanship for one year from the original delivery date. However, plastic items are only covered by a 90-day warranty.WARRANTY PERFORMANCE
If you experience a malfunction or defect covered by this warranty, reach out to Backyard Sprawl or Cal Flame customer service. Parts for a covered item will be provided at no charge, but labor costs may be the responsibility of the owner. Shipping and handling charges will apply to all warranted replacement parts. If repair of a covered item is deemed infeasible by LMS, LMS reserves the right to replace the defective merchandise instead. Warranty repair and/or replacement are solely at the discretion of LMS, and this warranty does not cover associated costs such as freight, removal, or re-installation. This warranty is non-transferable and cannot be extended beyond the time frames mentioned above by any of LMS's representatives.