You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Apr 27, 2023 - May 20, 2023
Comfortably unwind in front of your own stylish outdoor fireplace. Spend many evenings outside with everything you need for your advantageous living space. No matter the season, you are welcomed to put your feet up and relax. Built to last with 16 gauge galvanized steel frame, reinforced by Hardibacker tile backer board, and sturdy one-piece construction. Never use a match and never see a wire with a battery powered electronic-ignition with easy to use on/off switch. Cal Flame Fire Places are ETL approval and can be used with liquid propane or a natural gas option. These incredible fireplaces are available in Ameristone Stucco and your choice of Porcelain Tile including a 7-piece log set with Grate. This outdoor fireplace will seamlessly fit into your luxury outdoor living space.
BURNER BTU OUTPUT: 55,000
TILE DIMENSIONS: 73” W x 38” D x 78” H
BEDROCK DIMENSONS: 78" x 43" x 80"
WEIGHT: 1075-lbs(stucco) 1300-lbs(stone)
🎯 STANDARD FEATURES
• PORCELAIN TILE
• AMERISTONE STUCCO FINISH
• 36” FIREBOX
• 18” GRATE
• FIRE LOG SET WITH LAVA ROCKS
• LIQUID PROPANE / NATURAL GAS CONVERTIBLE
🔎 FEATURE DETAILS
• STATE OF THE ART IGNITION SYSTEM WITH ON/OFF SWITCH
Every fireplace switch utilizes a Piezo ignition system, which is a battery powered electronic ignition. Never use a flame to get your evening started; a simple switch will power the fireplace.
• STAINLESS STEEL BURNER
Cal Flame fireplaces emit 55,000 BTUs of heat. Stay warm under the stars in comfort and style.
• FIRE LOG SET WITH LAVA ROCKS
The Cal Flame Fire Log set includes 8 decorative fire logs, that are 18 inches long, with Lava Rocks at the base of the firebox. Fireplaces come standard with 18-inch grate that supports the fire logs.
The bottom mantle is a great addition for comfort. Choose to sit closer to the fire, place a drink and relax, or add decorate elements for each occasion. This unit mantle wraps around the front and sides of the fireplace creating more room for personal space and comfort.
The backside of Cal Flame Fireplaces are styled with Ameristone Stucco.
(NOTE: For fireplaces selecting the Cultured Stone finish this does not include the back side. It is an option to apply cultured stone finish to the back as an additional upgrade.)
• LIQUID PROPANE AND NATURAL GAS CONVERTIBLE
Choose to use a propane tank or natural gas. If you choose natural gas, use a certified professional for installation.
• EXTENDED CHIMNEY
Choose the length and shape of your chimney. A chimney cap is built on top to protect the firebox from the great outdoors.
🛠 CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
• AMERISTONE STUCCO
Cal Flame offers this as a standard finish whereas other manufacturers present this as an upgrade. Rock solid and beautiful, Ameristone is a 100% acrylic architectural finish that provides long-term durability and low maintenance. It is not a plaster based product so it will not crack peel or flake.
• CULTURED STONE
Offered as a priced upgrade, Cultured Stone veneer creates an immediate and lasting impression of permanence and beauty to bring your outdoor fireplace to life. Cal Flame offers cultured stone bases in a variety of eye-catching stone types and colors that offer all the beauty of authentic solid stone concrete masonry. From rugged to rustic, choose from a variety of looks that will last a lifetime.
PRODUCT LINE VIDEO
All Cal Flame products are built to order in Pamona, CA and shipped directly. The shipping window above reflects production times and varies with the season.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Production time for all Cal Flame Fireplaces and Fire Pits is, on average, 4-6 weeks (up to 10-12 weeks in the summer) as each unit is customized to order. Islands are shipped via freight with an average 3-12 day ship time. We always do our best to select the most reliable and expedient freight carriers for the delivery of your purchase! Please see below for freight delivery options.
🚛 FLAT RATE DELIVERY PRICING TIERS: At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to sell our products at highly competitive prices and offer free shipping on most products nation-wide as much as possible. Due to the sheer weight of Cal Flame fireplaces, fire pits and bbq islands paired with rising shipping costs—and the fact that all these products are built in California and shipped direct from the manufacturer—there is (for these larger products only) a flat rate shipping fee applied to respective shipping zones by region. These flat rates are listed below:
- ZONE 1 - WEST COAST: $299 flat rate.
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho
- ZONE 2 - SOUTHWEST (& NORTH): $599 flat rate.
Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana
- ZONE 3 - MIDWEST: $899 flat rate.
North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Mississippi
- ZONE 4 - EAST COAST: $1,199 flat rate.
All states including and east of Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama
📦 DELIVERY DETAILS: The delivery method for all finished goods (ie: fireplaces, islands and entertainment centers) is Standard Delivery which will in most cases unload the item at the end of your driveway. It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unpack it. Please take note of the following:
- In most cases, though not always, you will be contacted by the freight company when your order is ready to be delivered, at that time you can choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- There is generally a delivery window provided (the length of which varies by carrier).
- As noted above, after the item is successfully delivered by our freight company it will be the customer's responsibility to make arrangements for moving the item to its final destination in your yard. That said we are happy to support you in this process so you can feel free to call us with questions regarding who to hire (we generally recommend a moving company, sometimes piano movers or handymen can also do the trick!), what to tell them, etc. We have found that the average cost for local moving companies to relocate bulky items from the driveway to the backyard averages between $400-$600, though there are always companies out there that will quote higher, in most cases this is a reasonable expectation for cost.
- We strongly urge you to make sure prior to ordering that there is a clear path from the driveway to your desired destination, and that the necessary clearance through gates or under overhangs is present for the item. All our products have line drawings on their product page giving exact dimensions. Packaging adds to that but can always be removed to fit through a gate when needed.
- Delivery does not include unpacking and the item will be left on its pallet for whatever moving team is hired to get it to it final destination with ease. We do encourage you to unwrap the item when you receive it to inspect for potentially concealed damage so that we can report that within the 15 day window allotted by our shipping insurance. We strongly encourage you to inspect all deliveries before signing for them as damages that are notated on the POD are easier to file with the insurance company and have twice the time window (30 days) for filing claims. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page.
- In some instances specialty equipment MAY be needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) which would also fall under customer responsibility. If you are uncertain what is needed to get the item to it's desired location in your yard we suggest consulting with a contractor.
- In some instance specialty equipment MAY be needed to unload the item from the delivery truck, in which case the freight company would contact you before delivery and let you know what's needed. This is rare but in some instances items which measure longer than 85 inches in length may require a forklift to remove from the truck as they are too large for the lift gate.
- If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to call our customer support number (855-815-1344) or email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we want to set you up for a successful and easy delivery!
- For more details please see our How To Receive Freight page.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. Please note that because Cal Flame finished goods are built to order, these items are not returnable based on buyers remorse. However, all items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects which covers missing or broken parts to be replaced, (see WARRANTY tab above for more details), and all orders are shipped with damage insurance to cover repair or replacement, if necessary, for any potential damages that might be incurred in transit. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page. At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to make sure you'll receive a quality product that will serve you for years to come!
All Cal Flame models are manufactured with the highest quality appliances and are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at time of delivery.
LMS warrants fireplaces, fire pits, and associated hardware from deterioration, corrosion, and defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of delivery, with the exception of plastic items, which are warranted for 90 days.WARRANTY PERFORMANCE
In the event of a malfunction or defect covered under the terms of this warranty, contact either the selling dealer or a local contractor or service technician. Depending on your needs, this may be a contractor qualified to repair stone and tile or a service agent licensed to repair gas or electrical appliances. In the event the consumer is unable to obtain satisfactory customer service from the selling dealer or service agent, written notification must be given to the LMS Customer Service Department within 30 days of the reported failure. There will be no charge for parts on a covered item. Cost of labor is the responsibility of the owner. Shipping and handling charges will apply to all warranted replacement parts. The service agent may assess a reasonable travel or mileage charge per service call. If LMS determines that repair of a covered item is not feasible, LMS reserves the right to replace the defective merchandise instead. Warranty repair and / or replacement are the sole discretion of LMS and this warranty does not cover costs therein, including but not limited to: freight, removal, re-installation, etc. This warranty is non-transferable and may not be extended beyond the above mentioned time frames under any circumstances, by any of LMS’s representatives.