You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Jul 01, 2023 - Jul 24, 2023
Experience the ultimate relaxation in front of your stylish outdoor fireplace. Spend countless evenings outside with all the amenities you need for your comfortable living space. Whether it's a chilly autumn night or a crisp winter evening, sit back, relax, and enjoy the warmth of your fireplace. Constructed with a 16 gauge galvanized steel frame and reinforced by Hardibacker tile backer board, this durable unit features a one-piece construction. With a battery-powered electronic ignition and a simple on/off switch, you'll never have to worry about using matches or seeing unsightly wires. Cal Flame Fire Places are ETL approved and are available in both liquid propane and natural gas options. Choose from Ameristone Stucco and a variety of Porcelain Tile finishes, including a 7-piece log set with Grate. Add the bottom mantle to your unit for enhanced comfort, providing ample space for you to sit close to the fire, place your drinks, and add decorative elements for any occasion. This outdoor fireplace is a seamless addition to your luxury outdoor living space.
BURNER BTU OUTPUT: 55,000
DIMENSIONS: 78” W x 28” D x 78” H
🎯 STANDARD FEATURES
• PORCELAIN TILE
• AMERISTONE STUCCO FINISH
• 36” FIREBOX
• 18” GRATE
• FIRE LOG SET WITH LAVA ROCKS
• LIQUID PROPANE / NATURAL GAS CONVERTIBLE
🔎 FEATURE DETAILS
• STATE OF THE ART IGNITION SYSTEM WITH ON/OFF SWITCH
The Piezo ignition system is used in every fireplace switch, which is a battery-powered electronic ignition that allows for easy operation without the need for a flame. Simply use the switch to power on the fireplace and start your evening in style.
• STAINLESS STEEL BURNER
Stay warm and cozy under the stars in style and comfort with the 55,000 BTUs of heat emitted by this Cal Flame fireplace.
• FIRE LOG SET WITH LAVA ROCKS
The fire log set included with the Cal Flame fireplace features 8 decorative logs that are 18 inches in length, and the firebox base is lined with lava rocks for added visual appeal. Additionally, the fireplace comes with an 18-inch grate that provides support for the fire logs.
The bottom mantle is a great addition for comfort. Choose to sit closer to the fire, place a drink and relax, or add decorate elements for each occasion. This unit mantle wraps around the front and sides of the fireplace creating more room for personal space and comfort.
The backside of Cal Flame Fireplaces are styled with the Ameristone Stucco.
• LIQUID PROPANE AND NATURAL GAS CONVERTIBLE
Choose to use a propane tank or natural gas. If you choose natural gas, use a certified professional for installation.
• EXTENDED CHIMNEY
Choose the length and shape of your chimney. A chimney cap is built on top to protect the firebox from the great outdoors.
🛠 CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
• AMERISTONE STUCCO
Cal Flame includes Ameristone as a standard finish, while other manufacturers may charge extra for it. Ameristone is a 100% acrylic architectural finish that is both rock solid and beautiful, providing long-term durability and low maintenance. Unlike plaster-based products, it will not crack, peel, or flake over time.
PRODUCT LINE VIDEO
All Cal Flame products are built to order in Pamona, CA and shipped directly. The shipping window above reflects production times and varies with the season.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Production time for all Cal Flame Fireplaces and Fire Pits is, on average, 4-6 weeks (up to 10-12 weeks in the summer) as each unit is customized to order. Islands are shipped via freight with an average 3-12 day ship time. We always do our best to select the most reliable and expedient freight carriers for the delivery of your purchase! Please see below for freight delivery options.
🚛 FLAT RATE DELIVERY PRICING TIERS: At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to sell our products at highly competitive prices and offer free shipping on most products nation-wide as much as possible. Due to the sheer weight of Cal Flame fireplaces, fire pits and bbq islands paired with rising shipping costs—and the fact that all these products are built in California and shipped direct from the manufacturer—there is (for these larger products only) a flat rate shipping fee applied to respective shipping zones by region. These flat rates are listed below:
- ZONE 1 - WEST COAST: FREE!
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho
- ZONE 2 - SOUTHWEST (& NORTH): $299 flat rate.
Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana
- ZONE 3 - MIDWEST: $599 flat rate.
North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Mississippi
- ZONE 4 - EAST COAST: $899 flat rate.
All states including and east of Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama
📦 DELIVERY DETAILS: The delivery method for all finished goods (ie: fireplaces, islands and entertainment centers) is Standard Delivery which will in most cases unload the item at the end of your driveway. It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unpack it. Please take note of the following:
- In most cases, though not always, you will be contacted by the freight company when your order is ready to be delivered, at that time you can choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- There is generally a delivery window provided (the length of which varies by carrier).
- As noted above, after the item is successfully delivered by our freight company it will be the customer's responsibility to make arrangements for moving the item to its final destination in your yard. That said we are happy to support you in this process so you can feel free to call us with questions regarding who to hire (we generally recommend a moving company, sometimes piano movers or handymen can also do the trick!), what to tell them, etc. We have found that the average cost for local moving companies to relocate bulky items from the driveway to the backyard averages between $400-$600, though there are always companies out there that will quote higher, in most cases this is a reasonable expectation for cost.
- We strongly urge you to make sure prior to ordering that there is a clear path from the driveway to your desired destination, and that the necessary clearance through gates or under overhangs is present for the item. All our products have line drawings on their product page giving exact dimensions. Packaging adds to that but can always be removed to fit through a gate when needed.
- Delivery does not include unpacking and the item will be left on its pallet for whatever moving team is hired to get it to it final destination with ease. We do encourage you to unwrap the item when you receive it to inspect for potentially concealed damage so that we can report that within the 15 day window allotted by our shipping insurance. We strongly encourage you to inspect all deliveries before signing for them as damages that are notated on the POD are easier to file with the insurance company and have twice the time window (30 days) for filing claims. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page.
- In some instances specialty equipment MAY be needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) which would also fall under customer responsibility. If you are uncertain what is needed to get the item to it's desired location in your yard we suggest consulting with a contractor.
- In some instance specialty equipment MAY be needed to unload the item from the delivery truck, in which case the freight company would contact you before delivery and let you know what's needed. This is rare but in some instances items which measure longer than 85 inches in length may require a forklift to remove from the truck as they are too large for the lift gate.
- If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to call our customer support number (855-815-1344) or email our support team (email@example.com) as we want to set you up for a successful and easy delivery!
- For more details please see our How To Receive Freight page.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. Please note that because Cal Flame finished goods are built to order, these items are not returnable based on buyers remorse. However, all items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects which covers missing or broken parts to be replaced, (see WARRANTY tab above for more details), and all orders are shipped with damage insurance to cover repair or replacement, if necessary, for any potential damages that might be incurred in transit. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page. At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to make sure you'll receive a quality product that will serve you for years to come!
All Cal Flame models are crafted using premium-grade appliances and are guaranteed to be free of any flaws in material or workmanship upon delivery. Additionally, LMS provides a warranty for fireplaces, fire pits, and related hardware against deterioration, corrosion, and defects in material and workmanship for one year from the original delivery date. However, plastic items are only covered by a 90-day warranty.WARRANTY PERFORMANCE
If you experience a malfunction or defect covered by this warranty, reach out to Backyard Sprawl or Cal Flame customer service. Parts for a covered item will be provided at no charge, but labor costs may be the responsibility of the owner. Shipping and handling charges will apply to all warranted replacement parts. If repair of a covered item is deemed infeasible by LMS, LMS reserves the right to replace the defective merchandise instead. Warranty repair and/or replacement are solely at the discretion of LMS, and this warranty does not cover associated costs such as freight, removal, or re-installation. This warranty is non-transferable and cannot be extended beyond the time frames mentioned above by any of LMS's representatives.