You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Nov 11, 2023 - Nov 27, 2023
Experience an exceptional outdoor entertainment with the Cal Flame ODC-2 Crystal Outdoor Entertainment Center. This essential center is crafted to provide you with unparalleled outdoor viewing enjoyment. The center features a spacious opening of 54 inches wide by 27 inches tall, which can easily hold most 50-inch wall-mounted flat-screen televisions. It is sure to attract your friends and family to gather around and enjoy their favorite shows. In addition, four side LED lights illuminate the convenient storage compartments. The 30-inch double access doors reveal a bottom storage space perfect for storing your favorite room temperature snacks or accessories.
DIMENSIONS: 36" x 84" x 84”
MATERIALS: Ameristone Stucco base (color of your choice) with 12x12 Porcelain tile trim and surface (colors of your choice).
• 30” Double Access Door
• Four Side LED Lights with Shelving
• HDMI & Coaxial Electrical Outlet
• Light Switch & Extra Electrical Outlet
• Two Side Shelves
🔎 FEATURE DETAILS
• STORAGE SPACES
The ODC-2 features centralized access doors that provide storage for your outdoor accessories such as a DVD player. By organizing your outdoor living space with the ODC, you can effortlessly elevate your quality of life.
• INTERNAL WIRING
The HDMI and Coaxial Electrical Outlet is internally wired, enabling you to conveniently connect your TV and enjoy your favorite programs during any gathering. By adding comfort and convenience to your outdoor living space, you can redefine luxury.
• POWER SWITCH
With the flip of a switch you can illuminate your lights in the evenings. Furthermore, we have included an additional electrical outlet on the side for other electronic devices you may require.
• TOP LED SHELVES
Enjoy the freedom to decorate the shelves with your preferred items. By generating innovative ideas, you can create a luxurious ambiance in your outdoor living space and live the life you have always envisioned.
• BOTTOM SIDE SHELVES
The Crystal ODC-2 features double shelves on both the left and right sides of the unit. You can elevate your organization game by utilizing these shelves for storing necessities and accessories. This transforms your outdoor living space into a more functional and convenient area.
WANT MORE CUSTOMIZATIONS❓
If you have a vision for outdoor entertainment center that can't be achieved through the options we've provided on our site, feel free to contact us directly and one of our specialists can assists you to build out a more detailed custom order. (Please provide your name, phone number and a brief description of what you're looking for.)
All Cal Flame products are built to order in Pamona, CA and shipped directly. The shipping window above reflects production times and varies with the season.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Production time for all Cal Flame Outdoor Entertainment Centers is, on average, 4-6 weeks (up to 10-12 weeks in the summer) as each unit is customized to order. Outdoor Entertainment Centers are shipped via freight with an average 3-12 day ship time. We always do our best to select the most reliable and expedient freight carriers for the delivery of your purchase! Please see below for freight delivery options.
🚛 FLAT RATE DELIVERY PRICING TIERS: At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to sell our products at highly competitive prices and offer free shipping on most products nation-wide as much as possible. Due to the sheer weight of Cal Flame fireplaces, fire pits and bbq islands paired with rising shipping costs—and the fact that all these products are built in California and shipped direct from the manufacturer—there is (for these larger products only) a flat rate shipping fee applied to respective shipping zones by region. These flat rates are listed below:
- ZONE 1 - WEST COAST: FREE!
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho
- ZONE 2 - SOUTHWEST (& NORTH): $299 flat rate.
Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana
- ZONE 3 - MIDWEST: $599 flat rate.
North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Mississippi
- ZONE 4 - EAST COAST: $899 flat rate.
All states including and east of Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama
📦 DELIVERY DETAILS: The delivery method for all finished goods (ie: fireplaces, islands and outdoor entertainment centers) is Standard Delivery which will in most cases unload the item at the end of your driveway. It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unpack it. Please take note of the following:
- In most cases, though not always, you will be contacted by the freight company when your order is ready to be delivered, at that time you can choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- There is generally a delivery window provided (the length of which varies by carrier).
- As noted above, after the item is successfully delivered by our freight company it will be the customer's responsibility to make arrangements for moving the item to its final destination in your yard. That said we are happy to support you in this process so you can feel free to call us with questions regarding who to hire (we generally recommend a moving company, sometimes piano movers or handymen can also do the trick!), what to tell them, etc. We have found that the average cost for local moving companies to relocate bulky items from the driveway to the backyard averages between $400-$600, though there are always companies out there that will quote higher, in most cases this is a reasonable expectation for cost.
- We strongly urge you to make sure prior to ordering that there is a clear path from the driveway to your desired destination, and that the necessary clearance through gates or under overhangs is present for the item. All our products have line drawings on their product page giving exact dimensions. Packaging adds to that but can always be removed to fit through a gate when needed.
- Delivery does not include unpacking and the item will be left on its pallet for whatever moving team is hired to get it to it final destination with ease. We do encourage you to unwrap the item when you receive it to inspect for potentially concealed damage so that we can report that within the 15 day window allotted by our shipping insurance. We strongly encourage you to inspect all deliveries before signing for them as damages that are notated on the POD are easier to file with the insurance company and have twice the time window (30 days) for filing claims. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page.
- In some instances specialty equipment MAY be needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) which would also fall under customer responsibility. If you are uncertain what is needed to get the item to it's desired location in your yard we suggest consulting with a contractor.
- In some instance specialty equipment MAY be needed to unload the item from the delivery truck, in which case the freight company would contact you before delivery and let you know what's needed. This is rare but in some instances items which measure longer than 85 inches in length may require a forklift to remove from the truck as they are too large for the lift gate.
- If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to call our customer support number (855-815-1344) or email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we want to set you up for a successful and easy delivery!
- For more details please see our How To Receive Freight page.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. Please note that because Cal Flame finished goods are built to order, these items are not returnable based on buyers remorse. However, all items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects which covers missing or broken parts to be replaced, (see WARRANTY tab above for more details), and all orders are shipped with damage insurance to cover repair or replacement, if necessary, for any potential damages that might be incurred in transit. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page. At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to make sure you'll receive a quality product that will serve you for years to come!
Cal Flame guarantees that their outdoor entertainment centers are built using the highest quality appliances and are free from any material or workmanship defects upon delivery. LMS provides a one-year warranty from the initial delivery date that covers defects in material and workmanship, corrosion, and deterioration of the outdoor entertainment center. The warranty specifically covers the structural frame, fireproof panels, base, electrical wiring, switches, and outlets.
LMS provides a 90-day warranty for hardware and components, such as stainless steel doors, drawers, sinks, cocktail centers, ice chests, blender stations, food warmers, bar centers, cutting boards, cutting board storage, griddles, griddle storage, Deep Fryer Helper, paper towel storage, and propane tank drawers. Additionally, LMS guarantees that decorative finishes such as stucco, grout, brick, rock, tile, granite, and footrests will be free from defects at the time of delivery.