You have no items in your shopping cart.
8 ft. BBQ Island with P4 Grill and Refrigerator by Cal Flame - LBK801 (Customizable Outdoor Kitchen)
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Nov 11, 2023 - Nov 27, 2023
The LBK-801 offers a complete grilling solution for outdoor enthusiasts. Its spacious counter top provides ample room for accessories and main dishes. Equipped with a P4 Cal Flame Grill, stainless steel temperature-controlled refrigerator, side burner, and outdoor electrical, this grill island has everything you need for a hassle-free grilling experience. The centralized 30” double access doors located under the grill allow you to conveniently store the propane tank and other dry storage items. The LBK-801 is designed to cater to your grilling needs in a comprehensive manner.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR DESIGN
Use the selection fields above to choose your desired style and materials for the base and tile!
DIMENSIONS: 95.5" W x 38" H x 27" D
WEIGHT: 725 lbs.(stucco) 925 lbs.(stone)
🎯 STANDARD FEATURES
• Cal Flame P4 (4 Burner, Propane) Grill
• Motorized Rotisserie
• Standard Side Burner
• Outdoor Electrical x1
• 30" Double Access Door
• Stainless Steel Refrigerator
• 16-Gauge Galvanized Steel Frame
• Hardibacker Ceramic Tile Back Board
• 3" Bottom Trim Time (for stucco base options)
• Ventilation Underneath
🔎 FEATURE DETAILS
• AWARD WINNING P-SERIES GRILL
This 32-inch Cal Flame P4 4-Burner Built In Gas Grill is designed to deliver a pro-style grilling experience in your outdoor environment. Made of durable 304 stainless steel, it features four cast stainless steel burners, each with a 15,000 BTU output and an easy-start ignition system for hassle-free start-up. Additionally, it comes with a 15,000 BTU ceramic core infrared burner, and the grill allows you to switch out any burner with an optional Sear Zone burner or Smoke Tray for versatile grilling options.
• Patented Cast Stainless Steel Knobs
• Seamless Design with Durable 304-Stainless Steel Construction
• Removable Heavy-Duty Grates with V-Grate Cooking Design
• Dual Halogen Interior Lights
• Independent Burner Ignition System
• Two-Position Full-Width Warming Rack
• Rotisserie with Adjustable Motor Mount
• Full Width Stainless Steel Drip Tray on Rollers
• Built-In Extra Large Temperature Gauge
• Vented Knob Splash Guards
• Burner Lip Guards
• Light Switch with LED Bezel
• P-Griddle Tray
• P-Smoker Box
• P-Grill Cover
Cal Flame has a reputation for innovation in the grill industry, introducing many firsts and incorporating design features that meet the expectations of modern grilling enthusiasts. The P-Series Grills are no exception, featuring signature elements like cast stainless steel burners with independent ignitor switches and heavy-duty V-patterned grates that cover a large cooking surface.
Keep your beverages and food fresh at all times with the stainless steel refrigerator from Cal Flame. Ideal for game days and special occasions, this refrigerator is designed to impress your guests. It is equipped with a plug and play feature using 115V.
• DROP IN SIDE BURNER
The Cal Flame Standard Side burner is included in selected models and is made with 304-Grade Stainless Steel. It's perfect for Wok cooking and provides a convenient way to prepare your favorite side dishes without having to go back inside to your indoor kitchen.
• STORAGE SPACE
This Cal Flame Stainless Steel Access Door is an ideal way to keep your grilling essentials organized and out of sight in your outdoor kitchen island. The double access door is 30" wide and centrally located, making it easy to store and access your items. The one-piece construction and handles on each drawer face ensure durability and ease of use, while the door is made from 430-Grade Stainless Steel for long-lasting use.
🛠 BUILT TO LAST
The foundation of every Cal Flame Outdoor Kitchen is built upon high-quality standards. The construction of each BBQ Island is unparalleled, starting from the inside out. A commercial-grade 16-Gauge Galvanized Steel metal frame provides a sturdy foundation, while a Hardibacker ceramic tile backer board adds extra durability and moisture resistance. The finishing touches of the outdoor kitchen are completed with your choice of material and premium electronic options, allowing you to create a customized entertainment center for your outdoor space.
📐 FINISH MATERIAL OPTIONS
• AMERISTONE STUCCO (Base: Standard)
Cal Flame provides Ameristone as a standard finish, whereas other manufacturers consider it an upgrade. This 100% acrylic architectural finish is robust and attractive, offering long-term durability and minimal maintenance. Unlike plaster-based products, Ameristone will not crack, peel or flake, ensuring it remains in excellent condition for an extended period.
• CULTURED STONE (Base: Upgrade)
Cultured Stone veneer is available as a priced upgrade and can immediately enhance the look and feel of your outdoor kitchen with a sense of permanence and beauty. Cal Flame provides cultured stone bases in an array of stunning stone types and colors that offer the charm of authentic solid stone concrete masonry. Whether you prefer a rugged or rustic appearance, there is a variety of looks to choose from that will stand the test of time.
• PORCELAIN TILE (Surface: Standard)
Porcelain tile is a versatile option that complements any style. It can withstand high temperatures and sharp blades, making it a practical choice for outdoor kitchens. Additionally, it is resistant to stains, ensuring it stays in excellent condition for an extended period.
• NATURAL STONE TILE (Surface: Upgrade)
Stone is an exceptionally durable material that can endure the harsh conditions of outdoor life. The natural variations in colors and finishes make each countertop unique and one-of-a-kind. Natural Stone can bring genuine elegance to your outdoor fire pit and captivate the eye while stimulating the imagination.
PRODUCT LINE VIDEOS
WANT MORE CUSTOMIZATIONS?
If you're looking for stylistic or functional features in your outdoor kitchen beyond those options presented on our website, feel free to contact us directly and one of our specialists can assists you to build out a more detailed custom order. (Please provide your name, phone number and a brief description of what you're looking for.) firstname.lastname@example.org
All Cal Flame products are built to order in Pamona, CA and shipped directly. The shipping window above reflects production times and varies with the season.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Production time for all Cal Flame BBQ Islands is, on average, 4-6 weeks (up to 10-12 weeks in the summer) as each unit is customized to order. Islands are shipped via freight with an average 3-12 day ship time. We always do our best to select the most reliable and expedient freight carriers for the delivery of your purchase! Please see below for freight delivery options.
🚛 FLAT RATE DELIVERY PRICING TIERS: At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to sell our products at highly competitive prices and offer free shipping on most products nation-wide as much as possible. Due to the sheer weight of Cal Flame fireplaces, fire pits and bbq islands paired with rising shipping costs—and the fact that all these products are built in California and shipped direct from the manufacturer—there is (for these larger products only) a flat rate shipping fee applied to respective shipping zones by region. These flat rates are listed below:
- ZONE 1 - WEST COAST: FREE!
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho
- ZONE 2 - SOUTHWEST (& NORTH): $299 flat rate.
Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana
- ZONE 3 - MIDWEST: $599 flat rate.
North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Mississippi
- ZONE 4 - EAST COAST: $899 flat rate.
All states including and east of Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama
📦 DELIVERY DETAILS: The delivery method for all finished goods (ie: fireplaces, islands and entertainment centers) is Standard Delivery which will in most cases unload the item at the end of your driveway. It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unpack it. Please take note of the following:
- In most cases, though not always, you will be contacted by the freight company when your order is ready to be delivered, at that time you can choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- There is generally a delivery window provided (the length of which varies by carrier).
- As noted above, after the item is successfully delivered by our freight company it will be the customer's responsibility to make arrangements for moving the item to its final destination in your yard. That said we are happy to support you in this process so you can feel free to call us with questions regarding who to hire (we generally recommend a moving company, sometimes piano movers or handymen can also do the trick!), what to tell them, etc. We have found that the average cost for local moving companies to relocate bulky items from the driveway to the backyard averages between $400-$600, though there are always companies out there that will quote higher, in most cases this is a reasonable expectation for cost.
- We strongly urge you to make sure prior to ordering that there is a clear path from the driveway to your desired destination, and that the necessary clearance through gates or under overhangs is present for the item. All our products have line drawings on their product page giving exact dimensions. Packaging adds to that but can always be removed to fit through a gate when needed.
- Delivery does not include unpacking and the item will be left on its pallet for whatever moving team is hired to get it to it final destination with ease. We do encourage you to unwrap the item when you receive it to inspect for potentially concealed damage so that we can report that within the 15 day window allotted by our shipping insurance. We strongly encourage you to inspect all deliveries before signing for them as damages that are notated on the POD are easier to file with the insurance company and have twice the time window (30 days) for filing claims. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page.
- In some instances specialty equipment MAY be needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) which would also fall under customer responsibility. If you are uncertain what is needed to get the item to it's desired location in your yard we suggest consulting with a contractor.
- In some instance specialty equipment MAY be needed to unload the item from the delivery truck, in which case the freight company would contact you before delivery and let you know what's needed. This is rare but in some instances items which measure longer than 85 inches in length may require a forklift to remove from the truck as they are too large for the lift gate.
- If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to call our customer support number (855-815-1344) or email our support team (email@example.com) as we want to set you up for a successful and easy delivery!
- For more details please see our How To Receive Freight page.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. Please note that because Cal Flame finished goods are built to order, these items are not returnable based on buyers remorse. However, all items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects which covers missing or broken parts to be replaced, (see WARRANTY tab above for more details), and all orders are shipped with damage insurance to cover repair or replacement, if necessary, for any potential damages that might be incurred in transit. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page. At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to make sure you'll receive a quality product that will serve you for years to come!
Cal Flame takes pride in producing barbecue islands that are crafted with the finest quality appliances and are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and material at the time of delivery. The LMS warranty covers deterioration, corrosion, and defects in material and workmanship for one year from the original date of delivery. This includes the structural frame, fireproof panels, base, and electrical wiring and components such as switches and outlets.
LMS provides a warranty of 90 days for hardware and components such as stainless steel doors, stainless steel drawers, sinks, drop-in cocktail center, ice chest, blender station, food warmer, drop-in bar center, cutting board and cutting board storage, griddle and griddle storage, Deep Fryer Helper, paper towel storage, and propane tank drawer. Additionally, LMS warranties the decorative finishes including stucco, grout, brick, rock, tile, granite, and foot rest to be free of defects at the time of delivery.MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Cal Flame provides a warranty extension for the appliances included in the barbecue island, which is covered by the manufacturer of the product. These appliances include, but are not limited to, refrigerators, umbrellas, accessories, stereos, speakers, televisions, and video players, among others. As they come with their own manufacturer's warranty, more information about the warranty can be found in the owner's information package that was delivered with the barbecue island.P-SERIES GRILL WARRANTY
The Cal Flame grill structure or frame housing is warranted against rust-through due to defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the original date of purchase when used in normal household conditions.10 YEAR-Stainless Steel Burners
Cal Flame Stainless Steel Burners come with a warranty against rust-through and operation failure due to defects in material or workmanship during normal household use. The warranty lasts for ten years from the original purchase date.10 YEAR-V-Grates
The V-Grates from Cal Flame come with a warranty against rust-through and operation failure caused by any defects in material or workmanship during normal household use. This warranty is valid for ten years from the original date of purchase.3 YEAR-Flame Tamers & Warming Rack
The Cal Flame warranty covers the tamers and warming rack against rust-through and operation failure caused by defects in material or workmanship in normal household use. This warranty is valid for a period of three years from the original date of purchase.1 YEAR- Gas Valves & Other Components
The gas valves and other components listed in the Cal Flame grill owner's manual, specifically on the Cal Flame parts list page, are warranted against operation failure due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for one year from the original date of purchase.