You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: May 11, 2023 - May 27, 2023
This beautiful Outdoor Kitchen Island has an extended side bar for your guest to enjoy and be part of the Cal Flame grilling experience. The LBK-830 standard features include the 75,000 BTU 4-burner Cal Flame Grill, stainless steel temperature controlled refrigerator, side burner with removable lid and outdoor electrical. Store grilling accessories and dry food inside the centralized 30” double access doors. The LBK-830 is made to grill with luxury.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR DESIGN
Use the selection fields above to choose your desired style and materials for the base and tile!
DIMENSIONS: 96" W x 40" H
ORIENTATION: L-Shape RIGHT or LEFT (make selection above)
WEIGHT: 975 lbs.(stucco) 1200 lbs.(stone)
🎯 STANDARD FEATURES
• Cal Flame P4 (4 Burner, Propane or Gas) Grill
• Motorized Rotisserie
• Standard Side Burner
• Outdoor Electrical x1
• 30" Double Access Door
• Stainless Steel Refrigerator
• 16-Gauge Galvanized Steel Frame
• Hardibacker Ceramic Tile Back Board
• 3" Bottom Trim Time (for stucco base options)
• Ventilation Underneath
🔎 FEATURE DETAILS
• AWARD WINNING P-SERIES GRILL
The Cal Flame P4 4-Burner Built In Gas Grill is the perfect pro-style grill for your outdoor environment. This 32-inch Grill is constructed with 304 stainless steel which features four 15,000 BTU cast stainless steel burners each with a reliable easy-start ignition system for easy start-up and one 15,000 BTU ceramic core infrared burner. This grill allows any burner to be switched out with an optional Sear Zone burner or Smoke Tray for enhanced grilling alternatives.
• Patented Cast Stainless Steel Knobs
• Seamless Design with Durable 304-Stainless Steel Construction
• Removable Heavy-Duty Grates with V-Grate Cooking Design
• Dual Halogen Interior Lights
• Independent Burner Ignition System
• Two-Position Full-Width Warming Rack
• Rotisserie with Adjustable Motor Mount
• Full Width Stainless Steel Drip Tray on Rollers
• Built-In Extra Large Temperature Gauge
• Vented Knob Splash Guards
• Burner Lip Guards
• Light Switch with LED Bezel
• P-Griddle Tray
• P-Smoker Box
• P-Grill Cover
Cal Flame has introduced many industry firsts that revolutionized the way grills are made and offer design features that grilling enthusiasts expect from today’s modern outdoor grills. The Cal Flame P-Series Grills are no exception to the rule. Each P-Series Grill signature features such as cast stainless steel burners with independent ignitor switches and heavy duty V-patterned grates on a large cooking surface.
The stainless steel refrigerator is perfect for keeping your beverages cold and your food fresh at all times. Impress your friends on game-day or during special occasions. Each refrigerator has a plug and play feature using 115V.
• DROP IN SIDE BURNER
This Cal Flame Standard Side burner comes with selected models. Made with 304-Grade Stainless Steel Side Burner is perfect for Wok cooking and offers a convenient way to cook your favorite side dishes without having to run back inside to your indoor kitchen.
• STORAGE SPACE
Neatly stash grilling essentials inside your outdoor kitchen island with this high-grade Stainless Steel Access Door from Cal Flame. This unit includes a centralized 30" wide double access door for easy storage. Durable, 1-piece construction handles dress the face of each drawer for easy use. Constructed of 430-Grade Stainless Steel.
🛠 BUILT TO LAST
Quality standards are at the core of every Cal Flame Outdoor Kitchen. From the inside out, the quality construction is undeniable. Each BBQ Island begins with a sturdy metal frame constructed from commercial-grade 16-Gauge Galvanized Steel. For added durability and moisture resistance, the island is dressed in a Hardibacker ceramic tile backer board. Your outdoor kitchen is then finished in the material of your choice and with premium electronic options to choose from, you can build a complete personalized entertainment center outdoors!
📐 FINISH MATERIAL OPTIONS
• AMERISTONE STUCCO (Base: Standard)
Cal Flame offers this as a standard finish whereas other manufacturers present this as an upgrade. Rock solid and beautiful, Ameristone is a 100% acrylic architectural finish that provides long-term durability and low maintenance. It is not a plaster based product so it will not crack peel or flake.
• CULTURED STONE (Base: Upgrade)
Offered as a priced upgrade, Cultured Stone veneer creates an immediate and lasting impression of permanence and beauty to bring your outdoor kitchen to life. Cal Flame offers cultured stone bases in a variety of eye-catching stone types and colors that offer all the beauty of authentic solid stone concrete masonry. From rugged to rustic, choose from a variety of looks that will last a lifetime.
• PORCELAIN TILE (Surface: Standard)
Porcelain tile works with any style. It holds its own against heat and sharp blades, and resists stains.
• NATURAL STONE TILE (Surface: Upgrade)
Stone is a durable material that stands up to the tough wear of outdoor life. Stone’s natural variations in colors and finish make each countertop unique and one of a kind. Natural Stone brings true elegance to your outdoor kitchen and will intrigue the eye while luring the imagination.
PRODUCT LINE VIDEOS
WANT MORE CUSTOMIZATIONS?
If you're looking for stylistic or functional features in your outdoor kitchen beyond those options presented on our website, feel free to contact us directly and one of our specialists can assists you to build out a more detailed custom order. (Please provide your name, phone number and a brief description of what you're looking for.) email@example.com
All Cal Flame products are built to order in Pamona, CA and shipped directly. The shipping window above reflects production times and varies with the season.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Production time for all Cal Flame BBQ Islands is, on average, 4-6 weeks (up to 10-12 weeks in the summer) as each unit is customized to order. Islands are shipped via freight with an average 3-12 day ship time. We always do our best to select the most reliable and expedient freight carriers for the delivery of your purchase! Please see below for freight delivery options.
🚛 FLAT RATE DELIVERY PRICING TIERS: At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to sell our products at highly competitive prices and offer free shipping on most products nation-wide as much as possible. Due to the sheer weight of Cal Flame fireplaces, fire pits and bbq islands paired with rising shipping costs—and the fact that all these products are built in California and shipped direct from the manufacturer—there is (for these larger products only) a flat rate shipping fee applied to respective shipping zones by region. These flat rates are listed below:
- ZONE 1 - WEST COAST: $299 flat rate.
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho
- ZONE 2 - SOUTHWEST (& NORTH): $599 flat rate.
Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana
- ZONE 3 - MIDWEST: $899 flat rate.
North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Mississippi
- ZONE 4 - EAST COAST: $1,199 flat rate.
All states including and east of Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama
📦 DELIVERY DETAILS: The delivery method for all finished goods (ie: fireplaces, islands and entertainment centers) is Standard Delivery which will in most cases unload the item at the end of your driveway. It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unpack it. Please take note of the following:
- In most cases, though not always, you will be contacted by the freight company when your order is ready to be delivered, at that time you can choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- There is generally a delivery window provided (the length of which varies by carrier).
- As noted above, after the item is successfully delivered by our freight company it will be the customer's responsibility to make arrangements for moving the item to its final destination in your yard. That said we are happy to support you in this process so you can feel free to call us with questions regarding who to hire (we generally recommend a moving company, sometimes piano movers or handymen can also do the trick!), what to tell them, etc. We have found that the average cost for local moving companies to relocate bulky items from the driveway to the backyard averages between $400-$600, though there are always companies out there that will quote higher, in most cases this is a reasonable expectation for cost.
- We strongly urge you to make sure prior to ordering that there is a clear path from the driveway to your desired destination, and that the necessary clearance through gates or under overhangs is present for the item. All our products have line drawings on their product page giving exact dimensions. Packaging adds to that but can always be removed to fit through a gate when needed.
- Delivery does not include unpacking and the item will be left on its pallet for whatever moving team is hired to get it to it final destination with ease. We do encourage you to unwrap the item when you receive it to inspect for potentially concealed damage so that we can report that within the 15 day window allotted by our shipping insurance. We strongly encourage you to inspect all deliveries before signing for them as damages that are notated on the POD are easier to file with the insurance company and have twice the time window (30 days) for filing claims. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page.
- In some instances specialty equipment MAY be needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) which would also fall under customer responsibility. If you are uncertain what is needed to get the item to it's desired location in your yard we suggest consulting with a contractor.
- In some instance specialty equipment MAY be needed to unload the item from the delivery truck, in which case the freight company would contact you before delivery and let you know what's needed. This is rare but in some instances items which measure longer than 85 inches in length may require a forklift to remove from the truck as they are too large for the lift gate.
- If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to call our customer support number (855-815-1344) or email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we want to set you up for a successful and easy delivery!
- For more details please see our How To Receive Freight page.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. Please note that because Cal Flame finished goods are built to order, these items are not returnable based on buyers remorse. However, all items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects which covers missing or broken parts to be replaced, (see WARRANTY tab above for more details), and all orders are shipped with damage insurance to cover repair or replacement, if necessary, for any potential damages that might be incurred in transit. For more details on filing damage claims please see our Damage Protection Policy page. At Backyard Sprawl we work hard to make sure you'll receive a quality product that will serve you for years to come!
All Cal Flame barbecue islands are manufactured with the highest quality appliances and are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at time of delivery. LMS warrants barbecue islands from deterioration, corrosion, and defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of delivery. Specifically warranted are the structural frame, fireproof panels, the base, and electrical wiring and components, including switches and outlets.
LMS warrants for a period of 90 days hardware and components, including, but not limited to: stainless steel doors, stainless steel drawers, sinks, drop-in cocktail center, ice chest, blender station, food warmer, drop-in bar center, cutting board and cutting board storage, griddle and griddle storage, Deep Fryer Helper, paper towel storage, propane tank drawer. LMS warrants the decorative finishes to be free of defects at time of delivery, including, but not limited to, stucco, grout, brick, rock, tile, granite, and foot rest.MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The appliance warranty is extended through the manufacturer of the product. These items include, but are not limited to, refrigerators, umbrellas, accessories, stereos, speakers, televisions, and video players. Many of the items mentioned above are delivered with their own manufacturer’s warranty. For more information, see their warranties in the owner’s information package that was delivered with your barbecue island.**P-SERIES GRILL WARRANTY**
Cal Flame grill structure or frame housing is warranted against rust-through, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for ten years from the original date of purchase.10 YEAR-Stainless Steel Burners
Cal Flame Stainless Steel Burners are warranted against rust-through and operation failure, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for ten years from the original date of purchase.10 YEAR-V-Grates
Cal Flame V-Grates are warranted against rust-through and operation failure, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for ten years from the original date of purchase.3 YEAR-Flame Tamers & Warming Rack
Cal Flame tamers and warming rack are warranted against rust-through and operation failure, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for three years from the original date of purchase.1 YEAR- Gas Valves & Other Components
Cal Flame gas valves and other components detailed in the Cal Flame grill owners manual, specifically on the Cal Flame parts list page, are warranted against operation failure due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for one year from the original date of purchase.