You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Dec 08, 2022 - Dec 14, 2022
The best drop-in charcoal grill you will find on the market today. This 800 sq. in. charcoal grill features sturdy 430-stainless steel construction as well as temperature gauge and exclusive V-patterned grate. Easy crank adjustable charcoal tray lets you adjust the heat with ease.
Dimensions: 31 3/4” W x 20 7/8” D x 22 7/16“ H
Cut-Out Dimensions: 30 7/8” W x 22” D x 9 1/2” H
•Seamless Design with Durable 430-Stainless
•Steel 16-Gauge Construction
• 800 sq. in. Cooking Surface
• Removable Heavy-Duty Grates with V-Grate Cooking Design
• Adjustable Charcoal Tray with Handle Crank System
• Two-Position Full-Width Warming Rack
• Built-In Extra Large Temperature Gauge
• Handle Crank Front Splash Guard With Vent
🛠 BUILT TO LAST
For barbecue purists there is no substitute for a charcoal grill. Charcoal burns at a higher temperature than gas, allowing a skilled grill master to easily sear meat. This 800 sq. in. charcoal grill features sturdy 430-stainless steel construction as well as a temperature gauge and exclusive V-patterned grates. An ergonomically designed handle easily cranks the charcoal tray to your desired height giving you the control you need to adjust the distribution of heat produced from your charcoal briquettes. Including a charcoal grill to your outdoor kitchen is a perfect choice for recipes that require a traditional smoke flavor.
PRODUCT LINE VIDEO
All Cal Flame products are made in the USA and shipped from Pamona, CA.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for your Cal Flame purchase. Lead time for all Cal Flame grills, hardware and accessories is 1-2 days with a 2-5 day ship time via standard ground.
⏳ RETURN POLICY
We value your business and your satisfaction with your Cal Flame product. If you change your mind and wish to return your purchase (for personal reasons other than product defect), you may return it to us following the guidelines below.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of the original ship date.
- No product return will be accepted without a valid RMA number (provided upon your request for return.)
- Merchandise must be in original, salable packaged condition without cosmetic or other damage.
- Returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Original shipping & handling charges (if any) are not refundable. Free shipping is applicable only to items not returned. For returned items, cost of delivery shipping will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Customer is responsible for return shipment charges.
- Credit will be issued for merchandise only upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise, with restocking fee and cost of delivery shipping deducted from total refund.
All returns MUST be accompanied by an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization) or they will not be accepted. Please send us an email at email@example.com and tell provide the following information:
1.) What you are returning
2.) The order number it was purchased on
3.) The reason for return
An RMA number will be issued to you via email within 48 hours. If your product was received damaged you must notify the manufacturer within 5 days of receiving your package. Freight damage must be documented with photographs.
All items carry a 30 day warranty against factory defects. Please keep your original packing slip, it has information you will need to receive a refund or replacement part.
This Limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser of a Cal Flame G Series Grill manufactured after January 1, 2020 and installed for residential use in the United States and Canada.10 YEAR-Structure
Cal Flame grill structure or frame housing is warranted against rust-through, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for ten years from the original date of purchase.3 YEAR-Flame Tamers & Warming Rack
Cal Flame tamers and warming rack are warranted against rust-through and operation failure, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for three years from the original date of purchase.1 YEAR-Porcelain Coated Burners
Cal Flame porcelain coated burners are warranted against rust-through and operation failure, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for one year from the original date of purchase.1 YEAR- Gas Valves & Other Components
Cal Flame gas valves and other components detailed in the Cal Flame grill owners manual, specifically on the Cal Flame parts list page, are warranted against operation failure due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for one year from the original date of purchase.