You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Dec 09, 2022 - Dec 17, 2022
Canadian Red Cedar is renowned for its beautiful color variation, refreshing aroma and its resistance to rot and mildew. Red cedar has always been the wood of choice for top of the line saunas. In addition to its aromatic qualities, it is durable and an excellent heat insulator. Cedar also has microbial properties that are anti-fungal as well as oils that aid in detoxification.
The 6 Person Cedar Infrared Sauna is perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating. With it's two stagecoach style benches, there's enough room for the whole family to enjoy sauna time together! Our exclusive InfraWave FAR heat technology heaters emit ultra low levels of EMF, making them safe and beneficial to your health. Its “EZ – Touch” dual interior and exterior LED control panels allow for easy temperature control. This unit is loaded with tons of extras, including towel hooks and magazine rack, CD Player with mp3 plug-in, backrests, 7 color CHROMOTHERAPY light and an oxygen ionizer. Constructed from top grade Red Cedar tongue and groove joinery to create a superior strength edge to edge surface, these saunas are built to last, providing you with years of health benefits and stress relief. Radiant Saunas™ are backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications, internationally-recognized seals of quality, safety, and professional manufacturing.
5-Year Warranty on wood, structure, heating elements & electrical; 1-Year Warranty on the radio.
SPACIOUS AND SOPHISTICATED – This gorgeous sauna room fits ups to six people, providing a soothing retreat for friends and family. And you’ll love its beautiful red tone, and inviting aroma.
CANADIAN RED CEDAR – A premium softwood, cedar is an excellent thermal insulator, thanks to a lower density and high proportion of air spaces. Its low shrinkage factor resists warping and twisting.
CHROMOTHERAPY LIGHTING – Ease the stresses of the day with a full-spectrum color therapy system. Easy-to-operate LED lights make it simple to experience this calming method.
PREMIUM FEATURES – An integrated sound system includes a CD player, AUX input and radio. You’ll also enjoy comfortable back rests, towel hooks, and a magazine rack.
SEVEN-YEAR WARRANTY – Your sauna comes with a seven-year manufacturer warranty. Your item will arrive damage free with all necessary parts and accessories. If something goes wrong, we'll work tirelessly until you're satisfied with your sauna.
7-Color Chromotherapy system enhances your sauna experience.
Chromotherapy lighting, recessed lighting, CD player with AUX input and radio, towel hooks, magazine rack, (2) cup holders, air vents, oxygen ionizer, and (4) ergonomic backrests.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for all our products. Handling time for processed orders is 1-2 business days unless stated otherwise. Ship time for items deliverable by standard ground is 2-7 days, while larger items that require shipping by freight will average a 3-12 day transit time (with a 24-48 hour handling time). A more product-specific delivery window estimate is given above.**BACKYARD SPRAWL DELIVERY OPTIONS**
📦 STANDARD DELIVERY (FREE): Unless Premium Delivery is requested, the standard and FREE delivery method for all freight orders is Theshold Drop Off. With this option the driver will leave your item, (fully packaged and on its pallet for items shipped on one), in the first dry area from the street (ie: garage, covered carport, etc.). It will be up to you to move it from there to its desired destination and unbox it. This is a good option if you have the capacity (equipment and/or manpower) to relocate the item after drop off or prefer to hire your own moving team to manage final placement. If you feel this may be difficult for you, we recommend the Premium Delivery option.
🚛 PREMIUM DELIVERY ($299): Backyard Sprawl has built a choice network of Last Mile Delivery providers so that once your item has traversed the distance from the manufacturer warehouse to your local area, the final delivery can be made by a team of professionals possessing the skill, the tools and the time to get your item to the right placed, unpacked, cleaned up and even offer 30 minutes of light assembly! (PLEASE NOTE: there are some areas outside of our Upgraded Delivery network, which may not be eligible for this option.)PREMIUM DELIVERY BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Choose your specified delivery date and time frame.
- 2-hour delivery window with a 30 minute pre-call when the driver is on their way.
- Once removed from the truck the item will be skillfully moved to the requested destination and unpackaged.
- Up to 30 minutes light assembly is performed as needed (NOTE: there is no guarantee your sauna will be assembled to completion, but the delivery team can give you a running start!).
- All packing material and debris from unboxing will be cleared away by the crew.
- Receive a unique live-tracking link to check in on your delivery progress at any time during the shipment process.
- Drop off is made with a delivery team of 2-4 professionals to ensure the delivery is moved with ease to its intended location.
- It is beyond the scope of Last Mile Delivery service to perform gas, plumbing, or electrical installation, or any other professional service that requires specialty/power tools and training. For these tasks please plan to hire a licensed professional.
- Does not include un-packaging or setup of items outside of those being delivered.
- If any specialty equipment is needed specific to your requested placement (ie: forklift, power jack, etc.) this is outside the scope of Last Mile Delivery.
- Does not include the removal of any obstructions or debris other than the packing materials removed from the delivery.
- If placement requires climbing stairs there is a limit for the crew of two staircases.
- Please make sure there is a clear path from the road to your desired destination.
⏳ RETURN POLICY:
We value your business and satisfaction with all products you purchase from us. If you wish to return your item because it arrived damaged please take a photo documenting the damage and then refuse the delivery or send back using the guidelines below. In this instance there is no restocking fee and you will receive a full refund back to your original payment method.
If you simply change your mind and wish to return your purchase for personal reasons other than product defect or damage, it may be returned subject to the stipulations below:
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of the original ship date.
- Products must be returned in original condition.
- Returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Free shipping is applicable only to items not returned. For returned items, cost of delivery shipping will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Returns must be shipped back to the manufacturer with a prepaid shipping label, paid for by the customer (return shipping is not refunded). Your package should be addressed to: Blue Wave Products 101 N. Raddant Rd. Batavia, IL 60510
- All returns require a Return Authorization Number (must be on the return package). To request RA# for Blue Wave product returns, please email the manufacturer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC us in that email at: email@example.com (this is important so that we can refund to your original payment method after the manufacturer receives your return). Once you have re-packaged the item, marked it with the RA# you were provided, and the return delivery has been shipped back to the manufacturer, then you may reply to the same address above with the tracking number and RA# for reference to verify return.
- Return shipments that are not prepaid will be refused. Unauthorized returns (without RA#) will be refused.
- Credit will be issued for merchandise upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise, with restocking fee and cost of of delivery shipping deducted from total refund.
1. This sauna has a 7-Year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from date of purchase. To receive the warranty, the associated warranty card must be filled out completely and returned within thirty (30) days from date of purchase. This 7-Year Limited Warranty covers the wood structure*. Heating elements and all electronics are covered by a 5-Year Limited Warranty. The radio/CD player (if included with your sauna) is covered by a limited 1-Year Warranty. The light bulbs are covered for 90 days.
2. This product is intended to be utilized for private, non-commercial use. Blue Wave Products sauna must be used as directed in the Product Operation Manual. Utilization of non-Blue Wave replacement parts or repairs which are not done by or under the direction of Blue Wave Products, Inc. shall also void any warranties/guarantees, expressed or implied.
3. This warranty does not cover defects or damage due to improper installation, alteration, accident, installation of unauthorized parts or any other event beyond the control of the Blue Wave Products. Defects or damage resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover scratching or damage that may result from normal usage.
4. Please notify Blue Wave Products in advance of any sauna warranty claim prior to shipping the sauna back. Contact our warranty claim department at firstname.lastname@example.org. This warranty becomes valid at time of purchase and terminates either by specied time frame listed above, owner transfer, or relocation.
5. This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. During the warranty period, Blue Wave Products shall repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser. Shipping charges and insurance are not covered and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Labor charges and related expenses for removal, installation or replacement of the product or components are not covered under this warranty.
6. If the warranty claim department determines that the item must be returned, it must be returned with freight prepaid and a receipt showing date of purchase, purchase price, and the dealer from which the sauna was purchased. No warranty claim will be honored without a receipt.
7. Warranty claims will only be resolved with the repair of the current product, or shipment of a replacement product or parts at the sole discretion of Blue Wave Products. NO REFUNDS will be given.
10. Improper installation, misuse or damages resulting from acts of nature will render this warranty null and void.
11. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and no responsibility is assumed for future damage due to misuse.PLEASE NOTE:
This sauna is intended for INDOOR USE ONLY – outdoor installation of the sauna WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. Additional actions that will void the warranty are: Use of lacquer or paints on any part of the sauna, placing sauna on non-approved surface, and outdoor applications.
*Surface cracks are NOT considered defects in material or workmanship, as they are normal characteristics of all wood. This includes minor cracks due to wood expansion and contraction. Note: since the wood used in construction has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction is expected in the wood within a sauna environment. Also, over time the sauna wood may darken or change color tones. This color change is considered normal aging and is not covered under warranty