You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order today for estimated Delivery by: Jun 04, 2023 - Jun 10, 2023
A perfect retreat for those warm, summer days. Our Island Mist 9-ft Octagon Market Umbrellas are expertly crafted to ensure quality and strength. Constructed from anodized-aluminum, its 8-rib support system and 1.5-in pole are powder-coated with a bronze finish. The Breez-Tex™ canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent with a single vent to provide air circulation and extra stability when it’s breezy. Designed with you in mind, this umbrella features an Island Misting Kit with a 40-ft lead line, 32 umbrella clips, 8 brass nozzles, and 6 cable ties which cools outside air up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can enjoy the great outdoors in the heat of summer.
A user-friendly crank opens the umbrella creating up to 57 square feet of shade and control the sun’s exposure from any angle with a convenient crank-and-tilt hinge. The Island Mist umbrella is backed with a 3-year Breez-Tex™ canopy fabric warranty and a 1-year warranty on the pole and structure.
ENJOY THE SEASON – The Island Mist 9-ft Octagon Market Umbrella canopy creates up to 57 square feet of shade, allowing you to enjoy the hottest days of the season.
WEATHER-RESISTANT - The fade, mildew, and water-repellant Breez-Tex™ canopy fabric will withstand the harshest sunlight, heaviest downpours, and strongest gusts of wind. It's rugged 8-rib aluminum canopy support system is made to withstand the elements, and 1.5-in diameter bronze aluminum pole is sealed with a rust resistant powder-coated finish.
USER-FRIENDLY –An easy-to-use crank opens and closes the umbrella. Simply continue to turn the crank until the umbrella tilts to your desired angle.
OUR COMMITMENT – Your product comes with a 3-year warranty on the fabric and a 1-year warranty on the pole and structure. It will arrive damage free with all necessary parts and accessories. If something goes wrong, we'll work tirelessly until you're satisfied.
DIMENSIONS - 9-ft diameter x 7.8-in height
Hardware and assembly instructions. Base sold separately.
We are proud to provide prompt, efficient processing and shipping for all our products. Handling time for processed orders is 1-2 business days unless stated otherwise. Ship time for items deliverable by standard ground is 2-7 days, while larger items that require shipping by freight will average a 3-12 day transit time (with a 24-48 hour handling time). A more product-specific delivery window estimate is given above.
⏳ RETURN POLICY:
We value your business and satisfaction with all products you purchase from us. If you wish to return your item because it arrived damaged please take a photo documenting the damage and then refuse the delivery or send back using the guidelines below. In this instance there is no restocking fee and you will receive a full refund back to your original payment method.
If you simply change your mind and wish to return your purchase for personal reasons other than product defect or damage, it may be returned subject to the stipulations below:
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of the original ship date.
- Products must be returned in original condition.
- Returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Free shipping is applicable only to items not returned. For returned items, cost of delivery shipping will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Returns must be shipped back to the manufacturer with a prepaid shipping label, paid for by the customer (return shipping is not refunded). Your package should be addressed to: Blue Wave Products 101 N. Raddant Rd. Batavia, IL 60510
- All returns require a Return Authorization Number (must be on the return package). To request RA# for Blue Wave product returns, please email the manufacturer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC us in that email at: email@example.com (this is important so that we can refund to your original payment method after the manufacturer receives your return). Once you have re-packaged the item, marked it with the RA# you were provided, and the return delivery has been shipped back to the manufacturer, then you may reply to the same address above with the tracking number and RA# for reference to verify return.
- Return shipments that are not prepaid will be refused. Unauthorized returns (without RA#) will be refused.
- Credit will be issued for merchandise upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise, with restocking fee and cost of of delivery shipping deducted from total refund.
Blue Wave Island Umbrellas, being used in residential applications only, are guaranteed to be free from defects in original material and workmanship.
Frames and Accessories Limited Warranty:
Your product comes with a 3-year warranty on the fabric and a 1-year warranty on the pole and structure. It will arrive damage free with all necessary parts and accessories. If the original material or workmanship appears damaged during the warranty period on any Blue Wave umbrella product; Blue Wave, at its option, will repair or replace the product without charge. Olen fabric is covered for 2 Years against defects in material or workmanship.
1. Umbrella must be returned with a receipt showing date of purchase, purchase price, and the dealer from which the umbrella was purchased. No warranty claim will be honored without a receipt.
2. Please notify Blue Wave Products in advance of any umbrella warranty claim prior to shipping the product back.
Contact our warranty claim department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The freight on the umbrella when returned must be prepaid.
4. Warranty claims will only be resolved with the shipment of a replacement product, no refunds will be given.
5. Improper installation, misuse or damages resulting from acts of nature will render this warranty null and void.
What Is NOT Covered:
Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use, or failure caused by neglect of reasonable and necessary care are not covered by this warranty. Additionally, acts of nature (including but not limited to wind, hurricanes, tornadoes, and storms) are not covered by this warranty. This warranty covers return freight of any warranted vary from state to state.
Wind Damage: Blue Wave highly recommends that no umbrella, regardless of size or weight, ever be left unattended in the open position. In windy conditions, it is further recommended that umbrellas be closed, removed from their base, and stored, or laid horizontally. This will reduce the risk of damage to your umbrella, furniture, and other weight (base). Wind Damage is NOT covered under our Limited Warranty.
Irregularities in Production Process: The possibility of “Irregularities” in the product surface may occur during the production process. However, these irregularities do not reduce the quality of the product.
Rust: Rust is a natural part of the aging process of all Steel or Iron based materials and is therefore NOT considered a defect. Blue Wave Cast Iron & Steel plate bases are designed to require minimum maintenance. Bases should be kept clean. Do not let dirt build up on the bases. Cleaning with mild soap and water, and seasonal touch-up of designs is all that is required. Never leave bases standing in water. To keep your bases looking their best, you may wish to store them when not in use for an extended period of time. 3 Year Limited Warranty
Note: Blue Wave Island Umbrellas are designed for residential use and are not warrantied for commercial applications (unless specified for Commercial use.)